•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Newbie Desert Drive - Bab Al Shams - Dubai - 06 Aug 2021

Gaurav

Just now, munkybizness said:

a stunning capture

All credit to my lovely wife who really did well for her very first drive….@Frederic we should organize a lens night drive to capture these kid of pictures with a proper digital SLR…Just a suggestion … Our Instagram will be grateful 

• Like (+1) 4

Could be the culprit of the refusals?

Didnt notice until @Gaurav pointed out one of my rear tires. Shop said the alignment on the rear was a bit of a mess and caused the uneven wear on the inside of the rear tires. And I thought I didnt miss to check anything

20D8EA4B-D996-4CB2-9E74-C3C24B5377D9.jpeg.eaf132f4517c24502a935c0d97fecae3.jpeg

2BF44016-F21B-412F-87B8-13F7617BE6A8.jpeg

Edited by Brian Dev
  • WOW (+2) 1

4 hours ago, Brian Dev said:

my rear tires

Damn! My wife was right. She actually told me, during the last recovery. Do you think his tires are OK? They seem a bit flat inside...Poor me now when I show her these pictures after I said NO WAY!

• Haha (+1) 3

@Tbone have spotted this during the drive but we decided to inform him after to not to cause panic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Great call @Tboneand @Gaurav
Our basement parking is dim as hell so I didnt notice at all

anyways got new shoes!

2AA20FA6-BF5F-41D2-9498-FD7166798A3B.jpeg

The view before the tug though

50EEF285-427C-448E-B1EF-17631EA02268.jpeg

Edited by Brian Dev
  • Like (+1) 2

On 8/7/2021 at 10:56 AM, munkybizness said:

My second night drive and I can safely say I'm falling more in love with night driving than the day. The calm in the desert at night combined with the simple hum of our engine as the only sound crackling through makes me feel like I'm on an exploratory adventure - for both the mind and the body. In @Brian Dev's words, it's a "trance" indeed. As I settled into the drive, I cued Tchaikovsky and let the orchestral scores announce our grand entrance every time our lights opened a dark area, a feat occuring every other second.

But what good is an orchestra if not for the conductor guiding the symphony. @Gauravand his light bar opened up new expressions of the desert sand, sometimes even a distant planet. Halfway back @Tbone kept the string of the halfway quartet connected. Waving and dancing on slopes, he gave fervent new expressions for the score we were crafting. And in the back, the calm and soft @Janarthangiving the resolute affirmation that our score was strong.

On a serious - and less poetic note - @Gaurav Soni, I must apologize if I was unable to find the right spacing. I could see in my mirror that I was sometimes forcing you to stop in uncomfortable spots.

Thank you all for a splendid drive. And let's go see Mars next time.

@munkybizness This what desert made to us , welcome to  club of tranquility and vivid imagination . we are four now . One more and we can open a “ trance club “ 😄

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

33 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

@munkybizness This what desert made to us , welcome to  club of tranquility and vivid imagination . we are four now . One more and we can open a “ trance club “ 😄

Just one more? Let’s get recruiting… 😎

• Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use