•  

COVID19 Compliant - Evening/Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 06 Aug 2021

Kailas

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and Above (All Levels)

When:  06 August 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 6.00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Murquab  -   https://goo.gl/maps/TV9NpjboewyCZ1GH9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and your own compressor for tire inflation.

Approximate finish time: 9.30 - 10.00 PM

Limited Spots Available:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 2 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR 

• Well Done (+2) 2

@Kailas I will have to pull out from this one as my car is still at garage and they are working on the gear box (same issue I had when I was in your drive in al Qudra. Was expecting the car today but they advised now that it will be only ready next week due to the delayed ETA on some parts 😒. Hope to catch up with you soon.

• Like (+1) 1

Good afternoon all,

Here's the convoy list.

1. @Kailas-L

2. @rajeshkumar rathod-SL

3. @Bhaskar

4. @Ali Abas

4. @Aisha S

6. @Anish S-CF

7. @Naveen Raj

8. @topgear-SW

We will be on channel 2. See you all at 6PM.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use