•  

COVID19 Compliant - Evening/Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 06 Aug 2021

Kailas

Thank you all for joining me for Friday night drive.

We had a relatively shorter convoy, and it got shorter as @Bhaskarhad to exit due to broken bumper and @Ali Abas who's passenger was feeling sick.

Many thanks to @Anish S for the support. We had plenty of refusals and tricky stucks, which was very well handled Anish.

@rajeshkumar rathod, You did a great job as second lead. Post sun set set, you did have some refusals. I believe your headlights intensity is too less for night driving. I would recommend you get some off-road lights if you are planning on joining night drives.

It was @Bhaskar 's first FB drive and he was joining after almost 4 months. You did well for your 1st FB. It was unfortunate that your front bumper got damaged. 

I had requested@Ali Abas to support Bhaskar when ever he had a refusal. Many thanks Ali for your perfect support, your experience really helped.

@Aisha S & @Naveen Raj drove exceptionally well. Well done 👍

@topgear was sweeping the convoy and making sure no one is left behind. Thanks for your support. 

I have added the stats below. We completed around 39Km, which is low for a FB drive. We had lost time with some tricky stucks, but it was a good learning lesson for all, especially with the self recoveries. 

See you all soon.

Cheers!

image.png.7f10074a480e709e2a8203a2798e88fb.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thank you for the drive @Kailas and the great support @Anish S and @Ali Abas

It was a very interesting and enriching first fewbie drive for me! I especially enjoyed the high speed portion, although that did lead to my car's bumper getting damaged. 😐

But ultimately I got to know the limitations of the car and what I'd need to do to progress further!

Hoping to join for the next one soon! 

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Kailas said:

Thank you all for joining me for Friday night drive.

We had a relatively shorter convoy, and it got shorter as @Bhaskarhad to exit due to broken bumper and @Ali Abas who's passenger was feeling sick.

Many thanks to @Anish S for the support. We had plenty of refusals and tricky stucks, which was very well handled Anish.

@rajeshkumar rathod, You did a great job as second lead. Post sun set set, you did have some refusals. I believe your headlights intensity is too less for night driving. I would recommend you get some off-road lights if you are planning on joining night drives.

It was @Bhaskar 's first FB drive and he was joining after almost 4 months. You did well for your 1st FB. It was unfortunate that your front bumper got damaged. 

I had requested@Ali Abas to support Bhaskar when ever he had a refusal. Many thanks Ali for your perfect support, your experience really helped.

@Aisha S & @Naveen Raj drove exceptionally well. Well done 👍

@topgear was sweeping the convoy and making sure no one is left behind. Thanks for your support. 

I have added the stats below. We completed around 39Km, which is low for a FB drive. We had lost time with some tricky stucks, but it was a good learning lesson for all, especially with the self recoveries. 

See you all soon.

Cheers!

image.png.7f10074a480e709e2a8203a2798e88fb.png

@KailasReally enjoyed the cruising part, appreciate your patience and excellent skills in assisting with the stucks and refusals, the drive started exciting and thrilling at the end as the convoy especially  @Aisha S  demanded for more challenges, I believe her adrenaline level was very high that day in fact she could drive for the whole day with out slowing down. Kudos to her she drove very well..

Thanks @Anish Sfor helping all of us with the stucks and refusals, you were like Superman reaching out to assist all when in trouble.

And finally @topgearhas done job as sweep keeping close watch on the convoy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use