•  

COVID 19 Complaint - Morning ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 13 Aug 2021

Wrangeld

13 minutes ago, Mohamad Anwer said:

Hello,

1. I will be driving a Nissan patrol 2014, modified for off road. 

2. I have been to Alfaya and red hill this year on a few occasions. 

3. Yes my car is well equiped with tow points front and back 

Thank you and regards,

Mohamad 

Welcome @Mohamad Anwer @Mahesh Khatry @salah2u to @Carnity family.  Look forward to see you in sand 👍👍

10 hours ago, salah2u said:

Hi,

1- I’m got patrol y62, factory platinum edition 

2- I have some driving experience in other gulf countries 

3- it’s got standard factory front and rear hooks for recovery, I got compressor and towing ropes too.

regards,

Thanks for this reply. Please check the rear towpoint for the car. We cannot use a towing ball as a tow point.  

CURT 45041 Trailer Hitch Mount with 2-5/16-Inch Ball & Pin, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 7,500 lbs, 2-In Drop 

We do need a proper towing points both front and rear and will be checking before we leave, so to avoid disappointment, please make sure that the points are accessible and look something like this. 

image.jpeg.72cd72b6f079581e2948459a09897b89.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

Post Drive Report

What a pleasurable drive today. I am sorry to have to break it to you guys, but it's not every drive that has very limited stucks, long periods of radio silence and such amazing, pristine, vigrin sand. Helped by having a shorter convoy than usual, we covered some great ground, nice challenges and even saw a little wildlife 

I hope that you will all be back in the sand soon. 

@Mohamad Anwer @salah2u @Usman Basit @Mahesh Khatry @Bernard Kalaani

Massive thanks to @Hisham Masaad - impeccable support. 

• Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you Wrangeld for a fantastic outing, and yes the wild life was fabulous.  

I downloaded the arabian oryx pictures taken by my mobile phone. 

Thank you Hisham and Abdul Ghani  for your great support today. 👏

Regards,

Mohamad  

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Wrangeld @Hisham Masaad thank you for an amazing well guided experience this morning. Learnt alot about my self and the car in my first drive (the multiple stucks and refusals contributed as well I guess).

Appreciate the patience (of the entire convoy), support and the multiple tugs to get my car out. 

Thanks once again and will hopefully see you soon. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use