•  

COVID 19 compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 12 Aug 2021

Wrangeld

36 minutes ago, TT_Dubai said:

Hi @Wrangeld please may I be added to the wait list. It will be my second drive for this weekend. Thanks!

Looks like we are the second choice for just about everyone this weekend - well, so be it. You're on the W/L #5

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

@Wrangeldmy wife tested positive, I will have to drop from the drive.

Sorry for the same. hope your wife will be fine, and recover soon

4 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Looks like we are the second choice for just about everyone this weekend - well, so be it. You're on the W/L #5

Might be second choise @Wrangeld, but will be the first drive in the weekend. All other drives will be next day Friday

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

So, it's turning into a bit of Raptor convention on Thursday. Fortuntely, The FORD (Father of Raptor Drivers) is within our midst and on the drive.

What this means in practice is that our focus will be more about fluid movement through, up and over the dunes. There should be opportunities a plenty for anyone wanting to let the horses go free. I will also be looking for some nice criss-cross and cross over opportunities through the drive as this is a ket skill that anyone looking for move from Fewbie to Fewbie Plus must have in their drive armoury. 

See you soon in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

53 minutes ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

Hi @Wrangeldplease wait-list me for second drive

Will do. #6

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use