•  

COVID 19 compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 12 Aug 2021

Wrangeld

23 minutes ago, Watteau said:

Monring, is google maps correct, do you have to go down and do a U turn or can you cut through Nazwa?

731227385_Screenshot2021-08-11at10_02_01.png

Annoyingly, if you come from this route you do have to switch back on the 44 - I have not yet found a route that lets us cut through Nazwa. There used to be an underpass but it's been closed. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Annoyingly, if you come from this route you do have to switch back on the 44 - I have not yet found a route that lets us cut through Nazwa. There used to be an underpass but it's been closed. 

This underpass has opened again. I've used it a few times already when we went to @Gaurav his Pink Rock Drive 2 weeks back.

image.png.e219ac5c46ad893e4d03cf177d327dc5.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

35 minutes ago, Frederic said:

This underpass has opened again. I've used it a few times already when we went to @Gaurav his Pink Rock Drive 2 weeks back.

image.png.e219ac5c46ad893e4d03cf177d327dc5.png

OK - that's good news and saves a big detour @Watteau

• Like (+1) 2

@Ranjan Das @Anoop Nair @TT_Dubai @Sunil Mathew @Zixuan Huang - Charlie

Just a quick update - all of you are on W/L and all of you are on 2nd drive. I'm afraid that to be fair to everyone it's an all or no-one decision as far as confirming the W/L. 

We have a 10 car convoy at the moment and for the terrain that's plenty, so I am afraid that unless we get another drop out during the day, we will not extend the convoy this time. 

I'll keep you updated on this through the day, and apologize in advance for the potential disappointment. At least all of you have another drive over the weekend.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

20 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

@Ranjan Das @Anoop Nair @TT_Dubai @Sunil Mathew @Zixuan Huang - Charlie

Just a quick update - all of you are on W/L and all of you are on 2nd drive. I'm afraid that to be fair to everyone it's an all or no-one decision as far as confirming the W/L. 

We have a 10 car convoy at the moment and for the terrain that's plenty, so I am afraid that unless we get another drop out during the day, we will not extend the convoy this time. 

I'll keep you updated on this through the day, and apologize in advance for the potential disappointment. At least all of you have another drive over the weekend.  

If there's even the slightest chance you won't make it, please do keep in mind that there are 5 club members who will be happy to take your place and very disappointed if tomorrow morning you're a no show. 

Thanks in advance on their behalf. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

The wait is over. Here is the convoy for tomorrow morning. My apologies to the W/L ... as you all have a drive in any case we could not extend for one and not all. 

image.png.d7914fbbebab254a2098ce55e104f157.png

We will use Carnity radio channel 6 (please make sure you program the radio tonight)

Happy Muharram - let's make it a great one tomorrow.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • WOW (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use