•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Searching for Water: Solar Park - Dubai - 12 Aug 2021

Ale Vallecchi

4 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @Ramandbx. I am about to close the drive for good. Do you wish to participate, or can I let another member in? Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

Hi @Zixuan Huang - Charlie. I can sign you up if you wish to confirm. Thanks a lot.

Hi. Confirmed fir tomorrow. Thanks. 

Hi @Ale Vallecchi have confirmed my status earlier. New to the forum so don't know of I am on or not. Thanks :)

• Thanks (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ramandbx said:

Hi. Confirmed fir tomorrow. Thanks. 

Hi @Ale Vallecchi have confirmed my status earlier. New to the forum so don't know of I am on or not. Thanks :)

Thanks for confirming @Ramandbx, I have added you to the drive calendar.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi and @Gauravfor organizing this drive through a beautiful landscape - was looking for a relaxed outing and calmness of Qudra (off the usual areas) early in the morning offered exactly that..

We started around 6:05am, was good to have a briefing out in open after a long time, reviving back the little humor and interaction during briefings.

Overall in our course to explore Water points across Qudra, we drove around 50km in 2.37hr of moving time. This is surely a good pace for newbie.   The convoy did really well. We had couple of crests and minor refusals however in general it was a smooth drive by all in convoy. 

@munkybiznessyou were a perfect SL maintaining right distance to Gaurav and responding nicely to all his instructions. 

@Joji varghesevery nicely driven. Doubt (in where to go or on ones car's ability) is the most common reason for refusal and stucks . Your refusals and crests had Doubt written all over them. I am sure with more rides you will rock your Fortuner through these dunes. 

@kiranshinde @Savio Fernandes you guys handled the Patrols very well. Just don't shy from giving some more gas - a bit more gas would have ensured much more smoother sails through those side slopes. 

@Hilal Sharafudeen and @Damien Ranjit you guys rocked your Patrol and pathfinder with confidence..  very well done. 

Rest as i could see @Richard Franks @Adam James @Gilbert Khalil@Naim AounAoun you all had almost perfect drive, other than a small refusal with Naim, a case of just letting go a bit early. 

@topgear thanks for being there and ensuring convoy was always in order. 

Thanks all for the lovely time, hope to see you all soon. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

7 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi and @Gauravfor organizing this drive through a beautiful landscape - was looking for a relaxed outing and calmness of Qudra (off the usual areas) early in the morning offered exactly that..

We started around 6:05am, was good to have a briefing out in open after a long time, reviving back the little humor and interaction during briefings.

Overall in our course to explore Water points across Qudra, we drove around 50km in 2.37hr of moving time. This is surely a good pace for newbie.   The convoy did really well. We had couple of crests and minor refusals however in general it was a smooth drive by all in convoy. 

@munkybiznessyou were a perfect SL maintaining right distance to Gaurav and responding nicely to all his instructions. 

@Joji varghesevery nicely driven. Doubt (in where to go or on ones car's ability) is the most common reason for refusal and stucks . Your refusals and crests had Doubt written all over them. I am sure with more rides you will rock your Fortuner through these dunes. 

@kiranshinde @Savio Fernandes you guys handled the Patrols very well. Just don't shy from giving some more gas - a bit more gas would have ensured much more smoother sails through those side slopes. 

@Hilal Sharafudeen and @Damien Ranjit you guys rocked your Patrol and pathfinder with confidence..  very well done. 

Rest as i could see @Richard Franks @Adam James @Gilbert Khalil@Naim AounAoun you all had almost perfect drive, other than a small refusal with Naim, a case of just letting go a bit early. 

@topgear thanks for being there and ensuring convoy was always in order. 

Thanks all for the lovely time, hope to see you all soon. 

Thanks @Gauravand  @varunmehndirattafor your fabulous support and guidance, great adventure's experience. Awaiting for next ride... Thank you all team members👍

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use