•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 14 Aug 2021

Islam Soliman

1 hour ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

Hi @Islam Soliman, I think u r missing out @Adhir Saxenain the convey list

Thx @Zixuan Huang - Charlie for pointing out.. I don’t know when @Adhir SaxenaRSVPed as until I posted I didn’t see him on the attendee list..

@Adhir Saxena you are welcome to join.. you will be between Charlie and Jerome.

• Like (+1) 2

Excellent convoy lead by @Islam Soliman and beautifully performed by all fellow drivers . @Zixuan Huang - Charlie brilliant second lead . @Adhir Saxena, @JeromeFJ @Looperand @Sunil Mathew thank you all for this lovely day started and ended with technical without a sweat sparing that for the multiple shovels and tugs in between which run fantastic and quick. 

Thank you @Islam Soliman for this amazing ride it has been a pleasure 🙏👍

stay tuned for later pict and clips 

best day

cheers  🙏👍

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks a lot @Islam Soliman for this beautiful drive this morning ! 
as usual, excellent choice of itinerary, and today really, it was a full menu, with the technical starter and dessert, and the mains of long dunes side and ridge riding. 
in addition, lot of opportunities to learn and exercise during the recoveries.

Thank you @M.Seidam for the support and all the convoy for the teamwork !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Islam Soliman @Zixuan Huang - Charlie
@Adhir Saxena @JeromeFJ

@Looper and @Sunil Mathew
our quest conquering Leslie had full of thrill excitement and opportunity to excel the spirit of team work . Here are few clips I could manage hope you enjoy 

ridge riding and fun and humor 

The remaining ones you can find in the thread of recoveries 

cheers 🌷

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you all again for the excellent drive yesterday. Thank you @Islam Soliman  @M.Seidam @JeromeFJ @Looper@Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Sunil Mathewfor all the shoveling and helping me recover from my two stucks/ refuals. It was my first FB plus drive and i surely took away a lot. Hope i will do better in my next FB plus drive.. see you all soon in the sands.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Great drive @Islam Soliman,  with a short and sweet convoy   @Zixuan Huang - Charlie at SL and joined by @Adhir Saxena at his debut FB+,  @JeromeFJ@Looper and  our sweep@M.Seidam

The drive was more of a medium pace with occassional efforts from Islam to bump up , to see what the convoy could take!!

The pace was fine for me, like i said during the feedback on radio, although faster pace gives more thrill, it comes with increased risk of damaging our cars, as we might dive into bumps at high speeds.

The cherry on the cake was the "2-in-1" recovery, a word coined by @Islam Soliman  :-) which i dont think i will forget anytime soon !!! - Looper a.k.a Gautam pulling islam, and Islam pulling Doc Seidam!!! That would be a rarity 😀

See you all next week!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

It's always pleasure and enjoyment driving behind @Islam Soliman, thought I have been to the area but the terrain was completely different from what's in my impression. To be frank, the technical bit at beginning was kinda scary to the half awake me, but a very effective prescription to pull myself together after tiny bit of sleep.

I had never crested in the past, and I had 2 in this drive, which was not expected, but a lot learnt, thanks everyone for helping out and holding.

@M.Seidam, who has made a great lecture on recovery throughout the drive, thanks a lot!

@JeromeFJ@Looper both very experienced driver, helping in and out at all the recoveries and not getting into a tiny bit of trouble!

@Sunil Mathew consistant performance, and the survivor of nearly 10 FB+ hours in one single day!

and well done @Adhir Saxena!

I must apologize for taking huge amount of time on fixing my broken bumper/plate, it survived lots of ridge ridings with Ale, and thought it's strong enough, I already got few quotes by the time I am writing this, and should have it installed within the week.

(I do hope that I can get a skid plate in stock that dosent have "Xterra" on the front 🙃)

Till next time!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

25 minutes ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

I must apologize for taking huge amount of time on fixing my broken bumper/plate,

No need for apology my friend these things happens and now more than ever makes you realize the importance of bash/skid plate at higher level drives. While many drives on stock ones however a good aluminum of 6 to 8 or even 10 mm thick bash plate will save your radiator when waves slam your boat unexpectedly 😉

The one on my X is 10 mm 

25 minutes ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

(I do hope that I can get a skid plate in stock that dosent have "Xterra" on the front 🙃)

🤣🤣 you can have it fabricated solid or with pathfinder , but that is way long word to print 😅

best of luck 

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use