•  
Advertise here

Fix Aircon in y61 2012 lwb

Vanne

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone know a good cheap AC place for my patrol? Pref in sharja. The rear works fine, the front has a blockage somewhere, and I think it's the tx valve that's the issue as the evaporator is not getting cold.

Cheers

2 hours ago, Vanne said:

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone know a good cheap AC place for my patrol? Pref in sharja. The rear works fine, the front has a blockage somewhere, and I think it's the tx valve that's the issue as the evaporator is not getting cold.

Cheers

Hi @Vanne a good and cheap workshop is like a unicorn i am afraid. You will find tons of workshops in Sharjah near BMW road and some of them will specialize in AC, but i do not have names of specific shops unfortunately.

I would advise to visit the area and have a chat with them first to explain your issue and see what they come up with as a solution. Based on their detailed feedback and your first impression of them, you can give them a try and let them agree to investigate the issue first and inform you about the potential cost before starting to throw parts at the problem without knowing what they are doing.

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."