•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Faqa on D66 - Dubai - 20 Aug 2021

Ale Vallecchi

Dear Desertnauts.

As agreed, here is tomorrow's convoy order:

@Joseph Sebastian will be Second Lead

@eldose baby at #3

@Mohamad Anwer is #4

@Mahesh Khatry at #5

@Enrico Biscaro will be #6

@Nibu Venu at #7

@Naim Aoun is going to be #8

@Damien Ranjit at #9

@Joji varghese is #10

@Ramandbx #11

@Rsjiv Samuel will be #12

@Hilal Sharafudeen #13, and 

@Alexander Alcala will Sweep the convoy to safety.

Once reached the meeting point, next to Murqab's mosque, please start deflating and tune into Carnity Channel #3 (446056). 

Meeting time is at 5:30 AM, but please try to arrive a little earlier, as we have quite a long convoy to order.

See you tomorrow morning.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks Ale and Alex for the incredible drive. This is my 2nd as Newbie and I am hitching for the third. It takes incredible focus patience and leadership to take 10 inexperience drivers through the drive we did today and I am grateful for the time you spent with us, patiently guiding us and of course rescuing us.

What I really love about this club is that no matter what happen everyone is willing to be together observe and learn. I truly feel no pressure during these rides which are clearly designed to have fun, stretch ourselves and hour mechanical camels and of course have fun.

Hope to see you all next week 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for leading this fun and challenging drive and for your patience .   Excellent leadership taking newbies into this diverse and technical terrain.   You were very patient throughout the multiple refusals and even a pop out, but this how we learn to move forward...  

@Alexander Alcaladid a real fantastic job shepherding the convoy and bailing us all out when needed. Thanks, 

Naim 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi and @Alexander Alcala for a challenging and entertaining drive and also for the learning inputs throughout the drive and of course the physical effort to pull us out of the issues whenever they occurred. Looking forward to more of the same - for sure every drive I have been on drives with Carnity I come away having learned a few things on offroad driving in general and importantly on getting used to my car and how it behaves on sand. A great weekend stress buster as usual - thanks as well to me fellow newbies, hope to see you next time on the sand!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use