•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 20 Aug 2021

Tbone

5 hours ago, JeromeFJ said:

Dear @Tbone, I will not be able to attend, you can remove me from the waitlist. Thank you

Noted. Thanks for the update.

4 minutes ago, Charbel said:

Hi @Tbone. meeting time is 5h00 or 5h30 ? 

Hi @Charbel, thanks for brining it up. The meeting time is 5:00 AM and I have corrected it in the drive post.

Hi @hasan hamadeh. This is a fewbie level drive and I won't be able to accept your RSVP as you are a newbie. Hence, I have removed your RSVP for this drive. Hope you can understand.

@Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Anoop Nair and @munkybizness can you confirm whether you are still available for your second drive? If so, let me know and I would be able to add you when the RSVP is closed tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tbone said:

Hi @hasan hamadeh. This is a fewbie level drive and I won't be able to accept your RSVP as you are a newbie. Hence, I have removed your RSVP for this drive. Hope you can understand.

@Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Anoop Nair and @munkybizness can you confirm whether you are still available for your second drive? If so, let me know and I would be able to add you when the RSVP is closed tomorrow.

Hi @TboneI confirm my availability. Please add me to the list. see you on Friday. Thanks

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Tbone said:

Yes, still on for this!

32 minutes ago, Tbone said:

Hey @Tbone I confirm my availability for the drive.

Thanks

RSVP is now closed.

I welcome @Tareck, @Charbel, @James Thorn, @Gregory, @Miguel Codes@Gilbert Khalil, @PaoloMaraziti, @munkybizness, @Anoop Nair and @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ to this drive.

We would be using carnity radio channel radio channel 4.

The convoy order is as in below

2046240251_2021-08-1919_30_40-Convoypositions.xlsx-Excel.png.eb6e18eb61b31176d547a0b1410cd911.png

See you tomorrow morning.

13 hours ago, Alain Canivet-Abikhalil said:

Hi @Tbone unfortunately I have to cancel my desert drive on Friday morning. I have a work commitment. 

Please remove me from the WL.

Sad to hear that. See you soon.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use