•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 27 Aug 2021

Chaitanya D

Drive report 

It feels good to be back on sands after a bit of a break due to unavoidable circumstances.  Just for the records it was my 50th lead @ Pink rock where it all began sometime back. Wonderful to see such discipline from everyone on a newbie drive with good coordination,  radio communication and waiting while we sorted the minor issues we had driving along.

Thanks to @Hisham Masaad for being the savior today managing most of the recoveries and I hope your passenger if fine and healthy now. @Super Safari Girl was exceptional as 2nd lead, followed all advises correctly and particularly at one spot where I went into a soft pocket and got stuck.

Thank you everyone for joining and having some nice newbie drive , the mornings are definitely getting cooler and we felt we were looking at winter soon when the desert becomes more fun - driving, camping , and enjoying more.

For the stats we drove close to 30 km, slowly bumping up the level and did few climbs around the play areas in pink rock. For members who are driving with all terrain tires you can deflate to 12 psi or further down by 0.5 psi each drive to find that sweet spot which will be perfect without risking a pop out for your style of driving.

Enjoy your week and see you all some time soon👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Usman Basit said:

@Chaitanya DThank you for an amazing experience and constant guidance throughout the drive...loved driving alongside you and learnt a lot of new things. 

@Hisham Masaad once again thank for the tug..you're an absolute legend..

Well done @Usman Basit, you managed your wrangler nicely. Just dont be too shy of gas while crossing over 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use