•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 28 Aug 2021

Islam Soliman

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and Above 

When:  28 August 2021, Saturday.

Meeting time: 5:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/o9mpu25Dfqav6tTn8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL STARTING AND ENDING THE DRIVE AT THE SAME POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 drivers. RSVP will close on Thursday - 5 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 28 Aug 2021

@Islam Soliman - looking forward to tomorrow's drive. With sunrise at 5:56am we will have a bit of time to drive with lights. Moonset is at 11:02am, therefore we will still catch a bit of light as well.

See you all tomorrow!

Screenshot_20210827-113218_Exsate Golden Hour.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

@Islam Soliman Hi, I have just got back from today's drive, got a funny noise from drivers side shock and spring, noticed it this morning, on full lock, I'm not going to risk it for tomorrows drive, so I will have to bow out, I thought I was going to make it 3 in a row, for our large vehicle excursions, but its not to be , will get it fixed tomorrow. apologies and have fun guys.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 3

Dear @Ranjan Das @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Hisham Masaad @Christian Andras @Amir Amiri@Pacific@Mario Cornejo.. looking forward for a fun drive together.. 

Pre-drive details below:

1- It is already hot and we want to have an early start hoping to cover majority of the track by 9:00am before heading to the exit to inflate by 9:30am before we get roasted.

2- This requires prompt presence at the meeting point by 5:00am and be ready to move max by 5:30am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your radio is on, fully charged, and set to the right frequency: channel 2 (446,031.25) upon arrival to do a quick radio check

4- briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/U1BncNak2mMf2dfs6

See you all on the sand 😎

Convoy order:

image.png.1fd96f9c6a993039dedd03dcd7bf0cfd.png

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use