•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 28 Aug 2021

Islam Soliman

Thanks @Christian Andras for letting me know 

@Lakshmi Narasimhan @Amir Amiri You both didn’t show up this morning and I didn’t hear anything from you.. hope all is ok?

• Like (+1) 1

@Islam Soliman - a big thank you for hosting the drive. In spite of having issues with your car you were kind to find a way for us to have some time to play on slopes and bowls in the area, thanks for that.  Also, many thanks to @Hisham Masaad for leading us during some "fast & furious" playtime and your support as sweep, much appreciated!

@Pacific and @Ranjan Das a pleasure to meet and driving with you.

Hope to see you all soon. Have a great week ahead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

5 hours ago, Mario Cornejo said:

@Islam Soliman - a big thank you for hosting the drive. In spite of having issues with your car you were kind to find a way for us to have some time to play on slopes and bowls in the area, thanks for that.  Also, many thanks to @Hisham Masaad for leading us during some "fast & furious" playtime and your support as sweep, much appreciated!

@Pacific and @Ranjan Das a pleasure to meet and driving with you.

Hope to see you all soon. Have a great week ahead.

This is how it should be when it comes to IM drives @Mario Cornejo🤪. Many thanks @Islam Solimanfor the interesting fantastic drive, and glad to see you again @Ranjan Das and @Mario Cornejo. @Pacific pleasure to be with you for the first time, and look forward for more. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 8/29/2021 at 5:28 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

This is how it should be when it comes to IM drives @Mario Cornejo🤪. Many thanks @Islam Solimanfor the interesting fantastic drive, and glad to see you again @Ranjan Das and @Mario Cornejo. @Pacific pleasure to be with you for the first time, and look forward for more. 

@Hisham Masaad please share the video your son took.0565836979. Thank you in advance 😊

• Like (+1) 1

Hi everyone, just a quick update about the "Patrol Perfume No 5", I took the car to Nissan service, their assessment was that the o-rings in the injectors were worn out and they also advised to replace a segment of the pipe that goes into the carbon canister.   

Luckily that seemed to deal with the smell, I hope I don't find anything else!

By the way, @Hisham Masaad - wanted to ask if you have footage you can share of the "playtime"! thanks in advance!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Mario Cornejo said:

Hi everyone, just a quick update about the "Patrol Perfume No 5", I took the car to Nissan service, their assessment was that the o-rings in the injectors were worn out and they also advised to replace a segment of the pipe that goes into the carbon canister.   

By the way, @Hisham Masaad - wanted to ask if you have footage you can share of the "playtime"! thanks in advance!

Hopefully that is not an expensive fix @Mario Cornejo.. hope to see you soon 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Islam Soliman said:

Hopefully that is not an expensive fix @Mario Cornejo.. hope to see you soon

Luckily it was not, job was completed during the week in time for my drive in Sweihan, and am glad to report that there was no Patrol No 5 this time 🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Mario Cornejo said:

I don’t think this should change your plan of introducing the new Patrol Perfume No 5 @Mario Cornejo. Re footage, I have few for you through front camera, during recoveries. During the playtime, and through the back camera, looks I forgot I have someone behind me, and with the speed I was going, no one was showing in the videos 😅 share your number place to send

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use