•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 27 Aug 2021

Srikumar

11 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Ill be glad to join AD boys this weekend, looking fwd to see you all soon.

Glad to welcome @Asif Hussain bhai for taking over this Sweihan drive.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Bobby Jacob welcome to Carnity Offroad club

Kindly reply with a small introduction:

• Which 4x4 are you driving/bringing to drive ?
  • Any prior off-roading experience, if so please specify.
  • Does your vehicle have front and back tow points and are they in perfect condition ?

As a perfect preparation for your first drive with us, please go through the Absolute Newbie Briefing video posted below which really helps in getting you to understand the first basic essentials, so please watch it with full attention:

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

https://youtu.be/hP-2ah4Eyek

For your first drive, please bring a tire pressure gauge and a deflator so you can deflate your tires. These are readily available in hardware shops.

If you do have off-road gear such as a flag, shovel, recovery rope, air compressor or others, please bring it along as well.

If you have a UHF Radio you can bring it along, and program it to the Carnity Frequencies as per the below post. If you don't have radio we will provide spare radio to use. From the second drive onward you need to get your own radio 

https://carnity.com/advice/offroad/carnity-two-way-radio-frequencies-r119

1 hour ago, Asif Hussain said:

My pleasure @Gaurav bhai and @Srikumar for letting me to takeover this drive..  looking forward to drive with you guys soon.

AD boys get ready to rock sweihan

We can’t wait to smash sweihan dunes with you Asif Bhai ….. sweihan missed your drives …… 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Mus_hus78 said:

We can’t wait to smash sweihan dunes with you Asif Bhai ….. sweihan missed your drives …… 

@Asif Hussainbhai, I will really miss this drive you u and our amazing AD convoy.. Look forward for more fewbie drives with you in sweihan

• Sad (0) 1

Drive RSVP Closed

1. Asif Hussain - Xterra
  2. Hasan Wahlan - LC
  3. Bobby Jacob - 
  4. Santoso Marjuki - Wrangler
  5. ShereenMK - LC
  6. Ruan van den Heever - Wrangler
  7. John Vanderbleek - FJ
  8. Brendan White - Xterra
  9. Josh T. - GMC
  10. Farouq Owdeh - Cherokee
  11. Mus_hus78 - Pajero

@Hasan Wahlan @Bobby Jacob @Santoso Marjuki @ShereenMK @Ruan van den Heever @John Vanderbleek @Brendan White@Josh T. @Farouq Owdeh @Mus_hus78

Thank you all for joining the drive. We will be broadcasting on frequency 446.006.25 (Carnity Channel No.1)

Please go through the COVID regulations and abide by them before after and during the drive ⬇️

Click here how to program your radio ⬇️ 

@Bobby Jacob if you had not watched newbie briefing before find below link and please watch  ⬇️ 

For emergency please contact me at 050 699 04 11

Meeting Location: Sweihan https://maps.app.goo.gl/91AwkW3CU4NGMyfFA 

Meeting Time: 5AM

See you all tomorrow

5 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

Drive RSVP Closed

1. Asif Hussain - Xterra
  2. Hasan Wahlan - LC
  3. Bobby Jacob - 
  4. Santoso Marjuki - Wrangler
  5. ShereenMK - LC
  6. Ruan van den Heever - Wrangler
  7. John Vanderbleek - FJ
  8. Brendan White - Xterra
  9. Josh T. - GMC
  10. Farouq Owdeh - Cherokee
  11. Mus_hus78 - Pajero

@Hasan Wahlan @Bobby Jacob @Santoso Marjuki @ShereenMK @Ruan van den Heever @John Vanderbleek @Brendan White@Josh T. @Farouq Owdeh @Mus_hus78

Thank you all for joining the drive. We will be broadcasting on frequency 446.006.25 (Carnity Channel No.1)

Please go through the COVID regulations and abide by them before after and during the drive ⬇️

Click here how to program your radio ⬇️ 

@Bobby Jacob if you had not watched newbie briefing before find below link and please watch  ⬇️ 

For emergency please contact me at 050 699 04 11

Meeting Location: Sweihan https://maps.app.goo.gl/91AwkW3CU4NGMyfFA 

Meeting Time: 5AM

See you all tomorrow

I will drop the drive, my car still in garage. 

Enjoy and take care all. 

😐

• Sad (0) 1

@Asif Hussain bhai, will you return to the same starting point? was thinking of leaving my mall crawler and tag along in @Mus_hus78's car...  been missing the drives and Mustafa offered me to be his co-pilot / radio DJ 😁

8 minutes ago, Zed said:

@Asif Hussain bhai, will you return to the same starting point? was thinking of leaving my mall crawler and tag along in @Mus_hus78's car...  been missing the drives and Mustafa offered me to be his co-pilot / radio DJ 😁

@Zedbro long time no see….. what happnd?

Important Information

Terms of use