•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili Long Range Dunes - Dubai - 28 Aug 2021

21 hours ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Hisham long time my friend I hope you are well 

All good @imranaasghar81 thanks for asking, what about you? Yes long time since we met. look to see you again in Sha Allah

9 hours ago, JeromeFJ said:

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher, I will not be able to attend. I've been on business trip to Qatar last week, and my PCR test came positive. I'm still stuck there. See you soon on the sand hopefully !

Salamat @JeromeFJ hope will recover soon

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Please find below the convoy order for our drive, which, as you will see, will benefit from @Luca Palanca Falsini's and @Yousef Alimadadi's support:

image.png.ca69f7dfd545d949e5f822f1ef9a3ab3.png

@PaoloMaraziti, @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Rawad, @Chinthaka Ruwan, @Darren Brooke, @Matt.T, @imranaasghar81, @Looper, @varunmehndiratta, @Shehab Alawadhi, @Luca Palanca Falsini, @Yousef Alimadadithis drive is meant to be a fun one but it may turn out to be quite demanding from a technical point of view, mostly at the beginning. Don't forget to check your fluids and to make sure your car is in perfect conditions to ride in the current hot weather. The drive will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, especially when we will reach elevated positions on steep slopes, so make sure you come well rested and hydrated and that and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. . Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you. 

We will be using Carnity Channel 4 (446.08125Mhz)

The meeting point is confirmed at Lisaili Fort: https://maps.app.goo.gl/iuyS2JQkvEUm21ik7

See you tomorrow morning, ready to go (i.e. already caffeinated, deflated, flagged and briefed) by no later 5:45am (sharp), so make sure you make it to the meeting point at least by 5:30am.

• Like (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Darren Brooke said:

Lorenzo

Electrics on the car have gone haywire, was hoping mechanic would able to do a quick fix today, but just let me know wont be ready for tomorrow morning

Apologies for the short notice

Hope you all have a great drive.

Darren

Dear @Darren Brooke, I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I hope they can be sorted soon.

It is quite late but, given the abundance of support and the reduced number of participants, if @GauravSoni@Adhir Saxenaand @Chris Wingwould like to join, I'd be happy to extend the convoy. Let me know guys! 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Darren Brooke, I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I. Hope it will be sorted soon.

It is quite late but, given the abundance of support and the reduced number of participants, if @GauravSoni@Adhir Saxenaand @Chris Wingwould like to join, I'd be happy to extend the convoy. Let me know guys! 

Looks like it’s turning into an Intermediate drive 😂😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

I am not able to open this link, it’s showing my own home when I click it. 

PS: This problem only occurred on phone. I can see the location on the computer. so i'll just map it from there no issues.

Edited by Looper
  • Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

2 hours ago, Looper said:

I am not able to open this link, it’s showing my own home when I click it. 

PS: This problem only occurred on phone. I can see the location on the computer. so i'll just map it from there no issues.

That's strange. When I try from my phone it works. If you have any issues tomorrow give me a call. 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use