•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Iftar Bowl - Sharjah - 03 Sep 2021

Gaurav

30 minutes ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

Is there any chance extending the convoy? With the guys on waitlist we would be around 17. 

I don't recall I ever been to Iftar Bowl🙄

I'm afraid not for this week, as we are still tight on drives.

Surprise to see how many ppl haven't visited IFB (holy place for off-roaders), I'm happy to repeat same drive for the next Friday.

Waitlist so far

1. Gilbert Khalil (First drive)
  2. Daniel Yang (First Drive)
  3. Nafiz (First Drive)
  4. Lawrence_Chehimi (First Drive)
  • Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Dear All, as we have 4 waitlist members here, so I'm just reaching you all to make sure that you all are still ON for tomo drive, in case your plan has changed please update.

@Naveen Raj @S Jacob @munkybizness @Niki @Damien Ranjit @Ben84 @Richard Franks @Tareck @JamesThorn @Rjducos

OR any of you like to join more exciting, picturesque, and adrenaline pump drive around same time than this boring drive, please feel free to change and update.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Sad (0) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Just now, Gaurav said:

Dear All, as we have 4 waitlist members here, so I'm just reaching you all to make sure that you all are still ON for tomo drive, in case your plan has changed please update.

@Naveen Raj @S Jacob @munkybizness @Niki @Damien Ranjit @Ben84 @Richard Franks @Tareck @JamesThorn @Rjducos

OR any of you like to join more exciting, picturesque, and adrenaline pump drive around same time than this boring drive, please feel free to change and update.

Confirmed from my end.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

You lead the way, Daler Mehndi will pump up my cabin, and together ho jayegi balle balle 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

54 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

You lead the way, Daler Mehndi will pump up my cabin, and together ho jayegi balle balle 🤣

I don’t think you can enjoy your Daler mehndi when Gaurav is leading 😃

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Naveen Raj said:

I don’t think you can enjoy your Daler mehndi when Gaurav is leading 😃

If you mean that Daler would play second fiddle to Gaurav, then yes 😎

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Confirmed from my side too

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use