•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 4 Sep 2021

Wrangeld

Looks like @PaoloMaraziti (if you have a spare tire) and @Looper you've made it to the drive. 

Please confirm. 

@Darren Brooke sorry we will not see you. 

@Pancho will be joining us as well as a special surprise. I will rework the convoy to take these changes into account once I get confirmation on who is and is not joining. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

51 minutes ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

All sorted with the tyre, I am ready ! Thank you @Wrangeld. Looking forward to drive also with @Ale Vallecchi, @Hisham Masaadand the whole convoy ! 

Good to hear all good @PaoloMaraziti look forward to see you

Thank you @Wrangeldfor such a nice drive and captivating drive report. I have come a long way since my early days and I learn new things on each drive. I still go sideways sometimes haha This was reminded to me by the calm yet assertive feedback today from @Ale VallecchiwhenVallecchi when I was countersteering. Am I correct to observe that we need a higher speed on a slope especially for heavier y62s in order not to side slip? 

Today was my tenth Fewbie plus and I look forward to my intermediate promotion. 

Thank you @Hisham Masaadfor all your help and thank you to the rest of the convoy. Some people I met for the first time. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Technical -> long dunes -> Technical, great combination and really enjoyed it. Thank you @Wrangeld leading through, as well as the flawless support from @Hisham Masaad and @Ale Vallecchi.

46 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

And @Zixuan Huang - Charlie you have the accolade of being the only driver on this convoy with whom I never drove before (as far as I can remember)

we have driven together in one of Mehmet's fewbie, where @PaoloMarazitihad his popout feasta 🙃

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

That shout @Wrangeld was the reason for getting crested since then 😅😅 many thanks for that. Wonderful drive today, technical but felt easy with the performance of all. Thank you Richard for the drive , thank you @Ale Vallecchi for watching us and guidance. Nice to meet you guys, and look forward to meet you in sand

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

Technical -> long dunes -> Technical, great combination and really enjoyed it. Thank you @Wrangeld leading through, as well as the flawless support from @Hisham Masaad and @Ale Vallecchi.

we have driven together in one of Mehmet's fewbie, where @PaoloMarazitihad his popout feasta 🙃

Thanks for the reminder. It was such an eventful drive ...

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use