•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 3 Sep 2021

Tbone

RSVP is now closed for this drive

@Janarthan and myself welcome @Gregory, @Gilbert Khalil, @Anoop Nair, @Will Seivewright, @Sunil Mathew, @Lawrence_Chehimi, @Charbel and @Ehab to this drive. 

We will be using the Carnity channel #6 (44613125).

The convoy list is as follows

1777466329_2021-09-0222_12_19-Convoypositions.xlsx-Excel.png.55ca49e190f8529c0b474ec5b7876611.png

See you tomorrow in the sand.

• Like (+1) 3

thanks everybody for the lovely drive. sorry i made you use your shovels today 😀 and @Janarthanhad to use all his offroad recovery gear today to help us 😀

safe travels @Tboneand huge congratulations on your new baby !

see you again in the sands. 

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks for the great drive @Tbone , with support from @Janarthan, @Lawrence_Chehimi and @Anoop Nairin 2L..I and my son enjoyed the drive and the recoveries…and it’s a warm up to my FB+ drive tomorrow.

everyone drove well as we had radio silence for long periods… couple of refusals , tugs , re-attempts etc are off course part of the game..good to see you again @Charbeland I am sure you had some learning opportunities today at self recovering..

I was driving behind our raptor man @Will Seivewright who did a great job in taming his powerful ride….It’s time to get some new stuff…for instance - a new radio 😃

see you all!! Some photos in the gallery

• Like (+1) 3

Thanks @Tbone @Janarthan @Lawrence_Chehimi for a good drive. Enjoyed it. Appreciate the tug @Janarthan towards the end of the drive when I somehow managed to get myself crested. 

Wish everyone a good week. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use