•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Bowling in Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 3 Sep 2021

30 minutes ago, Ruan van den Heever said:

These Dubai boys are judging us lightly...🤫

Hahaha not you dear ...just the drive level, drivers i know even in Dubai who are at newbie level but rockstars...

• Like (+1) 2

@Lorenzo Candelpergher seems i have tickled the hidden competitive rivalry between AD and Dubai......so  would skip this one and take the higher road to peace (or use this excuse to avoid being the embarrassed if i didn't perform to the level 😂😂).

Hahaha banters apart.... have some plans over weekend so have to be back home a bit early..so would have to skip this one  and hope to see you all soon. 

• Sad (0) 2

On 8/31/2021 at 9:26 AM, varunmehndiratta said:

avoid being the embarrassed if i didn't perform to the level

@Ruan van den Heever you win.

It seems some of Dubai boys are scared of Sweihan.....! 😁

• Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

36 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

@Ruan van den Heever you win.

It seems some of Dubai boys are scared of Sweihan.....! 😁

We all win - some of us just win on big dunes and others on heaps of sand.......we like it when the Dubai drivers join in Abu Dhabi!

• Like (+1) 4

7 hours ago, Ruan van den Heever said:

We all win - some of us just win on big dunes and others on heaps of sand.......we like it when the Dubai drivers join in Abu Dhabi!

We love when we have mix of drivers from all over uae 😎….. it’s always fun to challenge the dunes of  sweihan …… after all we have different cars with different power to push to limits …….. let’s wait and see 

• Like (+1) 3

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Please find below the convoy order for our drive:

image.png.ee503f2319e9da5b05a3bf00293415e2.png

@Arman, @PaoloMaraziti, @Hasan Wahlan, @Farouq Owdeh, @Mario Cornejo, @Mus_hus78, @Ruan van den Heever, @Xavier Treasurer, @Lakshmi Narasimhan, @GauravSonithis drive is going to be thrilling and exciting, but also very demanding from a technical point of view, both mentally for the drivers and mechanically for the cars. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, especially when we will reach elevated positions on steep slopes, so make sure you come well rested and hydrated and that and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 4 (446.08125Mhz).

Our meeting point is confirmed at E16 Al Taf Road - https://goo.gl/maps/ht1HmGSnbw1ans5d7 

See you tomorrow morning, ready to go (i.e. already caffeinated, deflated, flagged and briefed) by no later 5:30am (sharp), so make sure you make it to the meeting point at least by 5:15am.

• Like (+1) 3

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

@Arman, @PaoloMaraziti, @Hasan Wahlan, @Farouq Owdeh, @Mario Cornejo, @Mus_hus78, @Ruan van den Heever, @Xavier Treasurer, @Lakshmi Narasimhan,  @GauravSoni, pls make sure you have a full fuel tank tomorrow morning.

The petrol station nearest to the meeting point is this ADNOC one:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/LcJAEM3FfibMFyfm6

Also, pls bring lots of water! 

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use