•  
Advertise here

car is making a lot of noise wid other issues

kaka

i have a 2007 ford focus which is having a major and confusing problem

1. the car is making weird noises when taken to the workshop they said a thorough engine clean will do it so i get it done and after few day even more sounds start coming as if something is broken loose

2. car would not start at one self which is unusual and it stops in the middle of the road so with the help of few people around me i drag the car to the yellow line and when i checked the coolent had completely vanished where as i had recently done a top up.

any help on this problem will be grateful at the stupid workshop guy was of no help or else i will have to take the car to the dealers

thanks

Your car has overheating issue, thats why viscose (clutch) fan was running at HI speed making all that noise and it finally shut the car off as ca was running w/o water / coolant. If its first overheating its fine, top up radiator and its reservoir bottle with coolant or water and drive to mechanic to get the water leak check from radiator or its hoses. Its serious. Once leak is fix if still car overheat and u hear HI speed fan noise and car temp shows above the normal temperature then your engine head gasket is gine due to previous overheating issue. Get it relaced with GOOD mechanic as its very serious job.

ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE ON TEMPERATURE GAUGE IN ANY CAR. AND DONT DRIVE FURTHER IF CAR OVERHEAT SLIGHTLY ABOVE THE NORMAL ZONE.

• 2 years later...