•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - GO TECH - Dubai - 10 Sep 2021

Islam Soliman

34 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

Hi Islam @Islam Soliman, though late, have added myself to the drive. Hope its fine?

Hi @Islam Soliman...I got reentry. After my exit. Good to see you soon. 

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks everyone for patiently waiting for the convoy list. Final convoy

@JeromeFJ @Pacific @Adhir Saxena @GauravSoni @Tareck @Nabil Bishara @Sunil Mathew @Ranjan Das @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @Mario Cornejo

Pre-drive details below:

1- Please be promptly there max by 6:00am and quickly ready to move max by 6:15am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

2- Please ensure your radio is on, fully charged, and set to the right frequency: channel 3 (446,056.25) upon arrival to do a quick radio check

3- briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

4- once you arrive please try to take your correct spot behind the right car as per the convoy order below (if possible)

5- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/6GyCHGtYXq9L65qc7

P.S. Please bring extra water

See you all on the sand 😎

Convoy Order:

image.png.bf9a2561acda703ab809ae0e652238e7.png

• Like (+1) 4

46 minutes ago, Mario Cornejo said:

@Islam Soliman - I've joined the drive, apologies for the last minute RSVP.

U r always welcome @Mario Cornejo

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Adhir Saxena said:

Morning @Islam Soliman. Please remove me from the drive as i woke up with acute pain on my spine. Will really miss this drive which i was looking fwd to all week.

Sorry for that @Adhir Saxena but thanks for letting me know.. take some rest and see u soon

7 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

Sorry for that @Adhir Saxena but thanks for letting me know.. take some rest and see u soon

@Islam Soliman @Nabil Bishara @Mario Cornejo for go tech drive, tech in true sense. Enjoyed it to fullest. Learned to control the rpm n maneuvering. Few refusal as expected, one stuck ,excellent winching job. All have great weekend. 

Screenshot_20210910-124421_Gallery.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use