@Alex Raptor u r no 1 in WL, pls confirm ur plan

@Lawrence_Chehimi u r no 2 on WL

@Anoop Nair u r no 3 in WL

@Tareck u r no 4 in WL

Hi @Islam Soliman i won't be able to join Saturday, see you Friday! thanks

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/8/2021 at 11:44 AM, Wrangeld said:

Ha ha ha ha ha 

@Chris Wing this is one of the funniest moments for a while! @Islam Soliman Mr. Wing used the same comments to join the short wheel base drive a few months ago. His FJ is clearly the most adaptable vehicle in the whole of Carnity.

Enjoy your drive Chris, short, long - clearly you are just addicted to the sand.  

Hahaha @Wrangeld totally, but we know how that went last time, i could not shorten my wheelbase enough 😂 this time i’ll do my max to make it longer:p 

• Haha (+1) 2

Dear @Islam Soliman due to cancelation of Friday afternoon IM drive I just booked my slot as RSVP was open.

Please consider my drive-1 in your list. 

Thank you in advance :) InshaAllah will see you on Saturday.

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @JeromeFJ @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Darren Brooke @Humayun Ghias @Ehab @Alex Raptor @Chris Wing @Nihal17 @Danish Mohammad @varunmehndiratta.

The drive evolved over the week to something different from what I had in mind, but am sure it's not going to be a disappointment to any of us.

Please ensure to bring your full selves tomorrow morning fully refreshed with top focus to tackle this area with mixed terrain of long range dunes, tight spots, and very soft sand sucking the cars all under.. let's have fun!

Pre-drive details below:

1- Please be promptly there max by 6:00am and quickly ready to move max by 6:15am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

2- Please ensure your radio is on, fully charged, and set to the right frequency: channel 2 (446,031.25) upon arrival to do a quick radio check

3- briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

4- once you arrive please try to take your correct spot behind the right car as per the convoy order below (if possible)

5- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/Lh6qpajPYp9KttMr6

See you all on the sand 😎

image.png.e93ea47e92a604ce3889ab32bc0e9b72.png

• Like (+1) 4

38 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Dear @JeromeFJ @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Darren Brooke @Humayun Ghias @Ehab @Alex Raptor @Chris Wing @Nihal17 @Danish Mohammad @varunmehndiratta.

The drive evolved over the week to something different from what I had in mind, but am sure it's not going to be a disappointment to any of us.

Please ensure to bring your full selves tomorrow morning fully refreshed with top focus to tackle this area with mixed terrain of long range dunes, tight spots, and very soft sand sucking the cars all under.. let's have fun!

Pre-drive details below:

1- Please be promptly there max by 6:00am and quickly ready to move max by 6:15am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

2- Please ensure your radio is on, fully charged, and set to the right frequency: channel 2 (446,031.25) upon arrival to do a quick radio check

3- briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

4- once you arrive please try to take your correct spot behind the right car as per the convoy order below (if possible)

5- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/Lh6qpajPYp9KttMr6

See you all on the sand 😎

image.png.e93ea47e92a604ce3889ab32bc0e9b72.png

Sweep for a Go Truckers drive ..looking forward. See you all tomo. 

Dear @Islam Soliman @JeromeFJ @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Darren Brooke @Ehab @Alex RaptorRaptor. @Chris WingWing @Nihal17 @Danish Mohammad @varunmehndiratta my apologies to you all. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the drive that I was looking forward to the entire week. Unfortunately, I got caught up with some engagements that lasted too long for me to be able to be fresh and focused for the drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use