•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 10 Sep 2021

Kailas

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above

When: 10 September 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 5:45 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/ez7NkXEttoXk2CqV7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday 2 pm.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 10 Sep 2021
18 hours ago, Kailas said:

Wait List:

1. @Daniel Yang

2. @Gilbert Khalil

3. @JeromeFJ

@Kailas was very much looking forward for my 1st Fewbie drive, but will not be in a position to make it this week due to some personal reasons 😞

This opens up a chance for one in the WL. Thanks.

• Well Done (+2) 1

5 minutes ago, Kailas said:

Dear @Hilal Sharafudeen, thanks for the heads up.

@Daniel Yang, you are next in line. Please le me know if you wish to join and I will add you to the convoy.

Thanks

I will join,confirmed

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Kailas, I see there is still WL for you drive, and availability for the Fewbie + with @Islam Soliman. I will join the drive with Islam.

You can remove me from the WL. See you soon for another one !

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 10 Sep 2021

Important Information

Terms of use