•  

CANCELLED - Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Faya ad libitum - Sharjah - 10 Sep 2021

42 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

@Arman, @Shehab Alawadhi, @Mario Cornejo, @Lawrence_Chehimi, @Danish Mohammad, @GauravSoni, @Ilya, @varunmehndiratta, @Ranjan Das, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe@Hisham Masaad, @Pacific@Looper

I regret to inform you that, due to unforseen urgent family issues, I will not be able to lead tomorrow's drive and that, as no other Lead would be available to replace me, the drive will be canceled. 

Given the unfortunate circumstances, I have agreed with @Carnity Crew and Advisors that all those who responded the RSVP for this drive will be allowed to join any other drive of their choice, even if on short notice. I also thank all leads for their availability in allowing this to happen. 

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience: I was really looking forward to this drive, as you all, I'm sure. I promise I'll post it again very soon and I'll make sure it will be a great one. 

See you soon in the sand again. 

No worries,  please take care of family, hope all will be fine .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• Lorenzo Candelpergher changed the title to CANCELLED - Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Faya ad libitum - Sharjah - 10 Sep 2021
1 hour ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

@Arman, @Mario Cornejo, @Lawrence_Chehimi, @Danish Mohammad, @Ilya, @varunmehndiratta, @Ranjan Das, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe@Hisham Masaad, @Pacific

I regret to inform you that, due to unforseen urgent family issues, I will not be able to lead tomorrow's drive and that, as no other Lead would be available to replace me, the drive will be canceled. 

Given the unfortunate circumstances, I have agreed with @Carnity Crew and Advisors that all those who responded the RSVP for this drive will be allowed to join any other drive of their choice, even if on short notice. I also thank all leads for their availability in allowing this to happen. 

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience: I was really looking forward to this drive, as you all, I'm sure. I promise I'll post it again very soon and I'll make sure it will be a great one. 

See you soon in the sand again. 

Good luck with your family emergency!

And thanks for assistance in finding alternative drives :D

• Thanks (+1) 1

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher thank you for informing us and giving other options.

Don't worry we all are in one Carnity family and we will sure understand each other !!! Please take good care of yourself and your family too, InshaAllah all will be well 🤲🙏 God Bless

Will see you in next drive 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use