Convoy listing for tomorrow 

1. Chaitanya - Black Xterra 

2. @Bharath Rao blue FJ - 2nd lead.

3. @Juzer Talib blue koleos

4. @Shynil Hashim pathfinder 

5. @Praveen Raj Rajan white jeep commander 

6. @Prakash Anoop red wrangler 

7. @Islam Soliman black Yukon sweep.

@Juzer Talib thanks for clicking on the covid precautions.

@Bharath Rao, @Shynil Hashim, @Praveen Raj Rajan, @Prakash Anoop read and click totally agree for the covid precautions on this drive in below link

Myself and @Islam Soliman will manage the recoveries if any, we will also be checking for the recovery points before the drive.

Deflate to 15 psi for regular tires, 12 psi if you have off road all terrain tires .

We will use channel 1 for radio communication.

Please arrive on time , see you tomorrow 

My contact number in case you may need is 0529970964

Hi Chaitanya

have to drop out last minute as I may not be in the best of shape. 

• Sad (0) 1

Drive Report:

20210917_080901.jpg

Always a pleasure to welcome new members into this amazing club - and considering the few sign ups and a smallish convoy I was sure we were going to have a fantastic time out there. All members arrived on time which was great to see, their enthusiasm was visible. 

20210917_094224.jpg

@Shynil Hashimhad to drop out few min into the drive and @Praveen Raj Rajan had to go back after prepping for the drive - sad to see this, but I would advise you to get your car checked thoroughly for any faulty wiring , all the tire valves checked and specifically look if they are rusted . Your right rear wheel lug nuts were cold welded making them impossible to remove, which needs to be sorted too - do check the nuts on all 4 tires . I am sorry I am specifically listing all, so that you cross verify all there with your garage. I/we want you to come with a car which is fit to take out into the sands for your and everyone's safety.

@Bharath Rao driving for the first time, in his awesome FJ was a bit shy initially but as the drive progressed he was super confident. Few very nice self recoveries, playing with the 4-L , Diff lock and A trac . You have a fantastic machine buddy to enjoy all the drives as you progress. 

@Juzer Talib was the driver for the day. Driving a Koleos , I was expecting few issues to happen. But as I slowly bumped up the challenges, and as everyone was getting in sync with their cars responsiveness it was delightful to watch how you managed your car considering the slightly lower bumpers. Do share your videos if any. 

@Prakash Anoop managed his wrangler well. Initially was a bit foot heavy, but as the drive progressed he found his balance right. You made those dune crossings look an easy task considering you were driving for first time. Wrangler is a great car to explore and learn further.

All of you did well, considering all were driving for the first time on sands. Different cars but all managed well. Special thanks to @Islam Soliman for supporting this drive, some valuable inputs at briefing and advises for recovery.

You can join ahead any newbie drive with carnity and you need mandatory gears - programmed radio, shovel, off road flag , pole for the flag, deflator and compressor form the next drive.

Please go through the below links which give valuable information - MUST READ: Offroad Club Structure, Levels and Rules

You can check more on the gears required in this link

Essential Off-Road Gear - Off-road - Carnity.com

Program your radios as below link

Carnity Two-Way Radio Frequencies - Off-road - Carnity.com

Please join whatsapp notification in below link

Carnity Drive Notification - Discussions - Carnity.com

Enjoy your week and see you all some time soon!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Never imagined the drive is going to be this exciting! Thank you @Chaitanya Dand @@Islam Soliman, your guidance was amazing. The way you took us in graded challenges was impressive, it helped me to build confidence..

My co-newbie drivers weren't looking new on sand :). They did very well ..

Starting to fall in love with the desert, the calmness it instilled in me cannot be explained in words. ;)

Looking forward to do many more drives in various challenging routes with this amazing group.

Thanks again...

Edited by Bharath Rao
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

@Chaitanya D thanks a lot for the kind word. It was a wonderful drive with yours and @Islam Soliman expert guidance. A special thanks to my co newbie drivers @Bharath Rao and @Juzer Talib who looked expert in the desert. looking forward to do many more drives.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Chaitanya D Thank you so much for this first wonderful experience and the way you and @Islam Soliman made us feel confident and comfortable to face all the challenges, the convoy members @Prakash Anoop @Bharath Rao never felt like are driving for the first time which helped me feeling more comfortable and secure in the whole drive, the recoveries and the dune crossing were one of the best moments for me in the drive, as those were the actual time the whole feeling safe and secure part was tested and you guys made it look so easy. I have got some very sound advise and suggestions from you @Chaitanya D which I will be implementing in the future drives to come, and for the videos that I have are too big files to upload here but you can surely check it out on my Instagram handle "juzertalib" where I will be uploading it on my IGTV with some editing for a better experience 😉 Cheers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use