•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 17 Sep 2021

Gaurav

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above

When: 17 September 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 6:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/ho6bruujShF7vRc96

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday 2 pm.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Joseph Sebastian you have been added to this newbie drive.

Please confirm if you are still interested in joining.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Hi @Joseph Sebastian you have been added to this newbie drive.

Please confirm if you are still interested in joining.

Yes @Gauravstill interested. My car is in service but I have been promised it will be ready Thursday. So that is the only uncertainty - if that is not OK, please let me be on standby and give the opportunity to the next person on the list....no worries

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Gaurav just to introduce myself, Davie Chase to you ate the other drivers and participants of the newbie drive this Friday. I drive a 2021 Jeep Rubicon (red). I did the beginner master class with Freddie last Friday and had a blast. I am from the UK and been living in this region for 12 years (Oman, Saudi and UAE)

I have a wide and fairly extensive amount of driving experience of a multitude of vehicles, including quad bikes, motor bikes, articulated lorries, cars of course, jet skis, boats, basically you name it i have probably driven or rode it.

Looking forward to my first (well second if you count the master class) trip with you guys at Carnity. Really impressed with the professionalism of the club and information supplied so far Kudos to you all.

Looking forward to the months ahead. moreover, Looking forward to meeting you and the other enthusiasts on Friday.

cheers 

Davie  

• Like (+1) 5

Looking forward to see you too @Davie Chase and it's always good to know the background. Hope you enjoy the sand here as the UK definition of off-road is way diff.

Let's get your shiny Rubicon out to its natural habitat this Friday.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use