•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lehbab - Dubai - 18 Sep 2021

Jeepie

@Richard Franks @Bernard Kalaani  @Darren Brooke @Kenneth Bollhardt @Miguel Codes @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Adhir Saxena thank you all for joining the fun and letting me explore an area I haven't led in.

After getting stuck and making sure you were all having a workout, we got going in the nice but odd shaped dunes. The sand was extremely soft and we did some nice technical dunes as well. I think you all coped well and apart from a few refusals and reattempts we got to the gas line bypass halfway through the drive. After the bypass we found some dunes that were a little more suitable for ridge riding and crisscrossing.

We were blessed with a few cars with winches, and boy did we need them in the end. Quite an incredible stuck and recovery 500 meters from the exit. Should never have thought we would exit a little early, that is when the dessert pulls you back in.

Great teamwork, nice short convoy and a little bit of everything. I enjoyed it.

Thank you @Richard Franks for a perfect second lead, thank you @Darren Brooke for dealing with the refusals and recoveries in the back. Thanks @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ for taking over the center forward role. And a special mention for @Miguel Codes :  thank you for the great help especially with the epic recovery in the end.

It was very nice to see you all.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use