•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - The Other Side of Bab Al Shams - Dubai - 17 Sep 2021

Kailas

1 minute ago, Chris Wing said:

Great drive today guys! Thanks a lot to @Kailas and @Dodi Syahdar for the tremendous help. My first time in this area and it was a great learning experience :)

Special shoutout to @Archibald Jurdi, managed very well despite the tyre problems, great skills :)

Also @Naveen Raj for your first fewbie plus drive, you handled all obstacles really well. Will make sure to come drive with you in Abu Dhabi at some point :)

@Chris Wingpleasure to meet you and thanks for your support, sure we will do more drives together in Dubai as well as in Abu Dhabi 👍

@Kailas thanks for the challenging drive, the drive really tested my off-road abilities and skills, enjoyed the long stretch of ride riding  and criss crossing. 

@JeromeFJ @Dodi SyahdarThanks for your support is assisting with my refusals and stucks.

I am so glad to be part of this amazing convoy of seasoned off-roaders, it was a huge learning experience for me by just observing how everyone handled  the obstacles and rode ridges. Thanks and really enjoyed the drive with you all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks a lot @Kailas for this beautiful drive this morning ! A flawless itinerary with big rollercoasters, ridge riding and crossing 

thanks to all the team, everyone driving very well and assisting during the few stuck. A great morning :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you all for joining the drive yesterday.

It was a fantastic team effort. The terrain was challenging and a bit technical at times, but we had no issues at all. 

For the 1st FB+ @Naveen Raj did really well. Some minor refusals which were brilliantly self recovered.

@Archibald Jurdihad installed new HT tires, which were not adapting well with the sand. The new tires gave few refusals and a pocket stuck situation which was flawlessly tugged by@JeromeFJ 

@Chris Wing had a refusal at a very soft patch, with continues steering left &right, he was able to inch out and beautifully self recovered.

@JeromeFJ @Rawad @Pacific drove so well that I hardly heard any radio messages from them.👍

It was a great team effort form everyone, but special thanks to @Dodi Syahdar for assisting when ever someone had to self recover👏

Stats:

Overall we covered around 55kms. I would say it was a short drive considering that we finished our drive by 9:30 am. Good avg speed for a FB + drive. 

See you all soon!

image.png.e83b51c8a5605b1ceebce09d02ce2dd7.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use