Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Bowling in Sweihan - Chapter II - Abu Dhabi - 18 Sep 2021

2 minutes ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

What a drive it was, wasn't it ? 

I wouldn’t mind to get the dig in my nose (PCR) 🤣 every other week after I sow AD dunes . And now after this is ain’t needed any more I am thinking of camping 🏕 with kids the night before when weather becomes more better and wake up for a nice newbie /fewbie drive  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DRIVE REPORT  Dear Desert Wanderers,  Today's drive in Sweihan was for sure one of those I will remember for long time, as it was one of the most problematic drives I've ever had.  It a

Dear Desert Wanderers,  this RSVP is now closed. Please find below the convoy order for our drive: @Mus_hus78, @Hasan Wahlan, @Farouq Owdeh, @Rizwanm2, @Ruan van den [email protected]

Fred, my face of surprise is because I don’t understand why no more members jump on it ! It’s an amazing opportunity , I wish I were in town to join ! But clearly the less the better for the convoy, t

Posted Images

Same here Mohamed @M.Seidam !... except for the camping, I wish the Telal amazing hotel were a bit more affordable, maybe she ask them to open a Carnity wing. 

I don't want to snob Dubai, there're some great places, but I found in AD things I never see it before. 

• Like (+1) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use