Alex Raptor has been promoted to Support Team

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I expect to see the turbocharge drone with a winch soon @Alex Raptor, now you can justify becuase of the increased group responsibilities !

Congratulations @Alex Raptor for joining the Support Team with Carnity Offroad Club.  Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe env

All i can say is ALEXcellent!! @Alex Raptor. Congratulations, super happy for you , your enthusiasm, presence of mind and the amazing gadgets you bring in with that monster raptor. Enjoy !!

Congratulations Alex on a deserved promotion. No doubting that you will get a lot out of this and have a lot of fun doing it. Looking forward to the honour of being the first drive you will be supporting in your new official capacity. 

• Like (+1) 5
1 minute ago, Chaitanya D said:

All i can say is ALEXcellent!! @Alex Raptor. Congratulations, super happy for you , your enthusiasm, presence of mind and the amazing gadgets you bring in with that monster raptor. Enjoy !!

I expect to see the turbocharge drone with a winch soon @Alex Raptor, now you can justify becuase of the increased group responsibilities ! :)

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use