•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra South Crowning - Dubai - 24 Sep 2021

Frederic

Thanks everyone for today, it was a fun and challenging drive, a little bit of everything, can't believe how tight those wheel nuts were!!!! Well done, good comms, teamwork and some good recoveries where needed. Put some photos in the gallery as well. Congratulations to @Islam Soliman well deserved. See you all soon

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Frederic@Islam Soliman@Alex RaptorThank you for a fun packed amazing drive and experience... Lucky to be in the presence of 3 experienced members who were so helpful and patient...congrats to soliman and hoping to drive again soon with you guys..

Sharing the only pic I managed to take..

20210924_094048.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

Hi @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH,

Hope you are doing well and your car has been fixed already! 

@Islam Soliman once again; congrats on your achievement and after thinking about last Friday - thank you so much for the great tour. Lots of new stories to tell about an awesome newbie team! 

To the group on Friday: I liked the spirit. Was a great team performance, helping hands and words everywhere. It was my third drive with carnity so probably it is always like that! (For me it felt special) Looking forward to all the drives which are upcoming and meeting you again! 

@Alex Raptor thank for shadowing me and your „critical“ feedback this is exactly what I need to improve! 

@Frederic thank you for being a legend!!!

have great week ahead, guys!

Edited by Felix Obst
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Felix Obst thanks buddy for asking yeah got it fixed. Missed the ride however Tq @Islam Soliman @Frederic @Alex Raptor for helping me out of the situation. A new learning for me and also the safety spirit of Carnity spoken was witnessed. Happy to be part of the team.

@Islam Soliman congratulations on your achievement.

looking forward for more drives.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use