•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Sharjah - 24 Sep 2021

Brette

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and Above

When:  24th September 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 6:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/hJyBe99yh1Lsfy6F7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM, 24th September 2021, Friday

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL  ENDING THE DRIVE AT A POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on the Calendar below 

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Sharjah - 24 Sep 2021

Hello @Brette

Wanted to know if I am eligible for this drive? I am driving 2017 Renault Koleos 2.5 LE 4WD with 4x4 Lock mode and Auto mode.

Have a proper compressor both the tow points are good, have attended the absolute newbie drive last Friday at Al Qudra with @Chaitanya D

46 minutes ago, Juzer Talib said:

Hello @Brette

Wanted to know if I am eligible for this drive? I am driving 2017 Renault Koleos 2.5 LE 4WD with 4x4 Lock mode and Auto mode.

Have a proper compressor both the tow points are good, have attended the absolute newbie drive last Friday at Al Qudra with @Chaitanya D

Hi  @Juzer Talibyes, you can join this drive since you have completed the absolute newbie drive. 

In addition to what you listed above, you also need to have a tuned radio , a flag for your car and the proper deflation tools with a tire pressure gauge. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Afraz Ahamedwelcome to Carnity. As this is your first drive with the club, you would need to join the absolute newbie drive at the link below where you will be introduced to the club and offroading in general. Once you have completed this drive, you will then be able to join Newbie drives. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Enrico Biscaro said:

I am sorry I manage to sneak into a Fewbie drive, can you please remove me form this one? 

@Enrico Biscaroyou can go to the drive calendar and remove your RSVP.

Screenshot_20210922-082200_WhatsApp.jpg

Drive RSVP is now closed. 

Convoy order below.

Please go through the tutorial videos and make sure your cars front and rear tow hooks are in order.  Hope all of you also have the required gear for the Newbie level drives. No gear = no drive. 

See you all tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM sharp and we will be using Radio channel 1, 446 006. 25.

1 Brette JGC Lead
2 Ashy JGC 2nd Lead
3 juzer talib Koleos  
4 sri ganesh Pajero  
5 prakash anoop Red Wrangler  
6 rajiv sodhi Grey Wrangler  
7 GauravSoni Pajero Sweep

• Like (+1) 1

@Brette thank you for the support and the amazing precaution and safety that was taken in consideration till the exit point, it was unfortunate but it was still worth learning something new yet again, and thank you all the convoy members for the patience and support till the end. Will see you guys soon. Until next time 🤙

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use