•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 25 Sep 2021

Islam Soliman

Thank you @Islam Soliman for the drive this morning. The fluid portions through the bowls and ridges were really beautiful, it was a pleasure to go through with the increased pace of the convoy !

For the rest, ... it was packed with action, your drives are never boring, and as usual you handle even the most tricky situations with calm and safe attitude, and the smile !

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for the support, and we could see the FJ in action !!

IMG_8125.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks to all of you .. such a great team despite of all the challenges we had and extended time you all stood like ONE together against the Shuawib  challenge.. unfortunately today we couldn’t manage to get to Badayer but as I told you in the briefing it’s not the designation that matters, it’s the journey that we should enjoy and I personally enjoyed every minute.

An update on @Amir Amiri, he is out and should by home by now. We met at 4:00pm together with another 3 cars with the mechanic and I took them all to the car and had to leave them there as I had my family with me.. he called me an hour ago and confirmed the mechanic managed to fix it and they are out. 

@Amir Amiripls ensure all your suspension is throughly inspected as with these repeat issues on the suspension it is not safe to drive with it and could lead to bigger problems. Hopefully all is ok and looking forward to drive with you and all of this amazing team again soon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

28 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks to all of you .. such a great team despite of all the challenges we had and extended time you all stood like ONE together against the Shuawib  challenge.. unfortunately today we couldn’t manage to get to Badayer but as I told you in the briefing it’s not the designation that matters, it’s the journey that we should enjoy and I personally enjoyed every minute.

An update on @Amir Amiri, he is out and should by home by now. We met at 4:00pm together with another 3 cars with the mechanic and I took them all to the car and had to leave them there as I had my family with me.. he called me an hour ago and confirmed the mechanic managed to fix it and they are out. 

@Amir Amiripls ensure all your suspension is throughly inspected as with these repeat issues on the suspension it is not safe to drive with it and could lead to bigger problems. Hopefully all is ok and looking forward to drive with you and all of this amazing team again soon.

Good to hear that @Amir Amiri is out. Great work @Islam Soliman You always there when someone really need help. 

• Like (+1) 4

Thanks @Islam Soliman for the great drive today. This is my first drive in this area and it was challenging and exciting . Thanks @Hisham Masaad for your great support as usual. Also a big thank to SL @Ranjan Das. See you all soon. Have a nice week. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks for another eventful drive @Islam Soliman, where we not only had to help out with issues in our own convoy but also a lone FJ wolf who was very fortunate to find us nearby!

It is an amazing area and one day we will complete it I’m sure 🙂

Thanks to everyone who supported and see you all soon 🌵 

PS - Some photos in the gallery. 

• Like (+1) 6

It's never 'just another drive' and yesterday's was no exception. Thanks Islam @Islam Soliman for yet another eventful one - great lead, super teamwork and excellent driving. 

thanks also for updating on @Amir Amiri - so heartening and reassuring to know the kind of support the leads and team Carnity provide irrespective of the circumstances out there in the dunes. Appreciate the gesture.

@Amir Amiri, hope all is well with your ride; look forward to seeing you soon. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use