•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Naqrah Dune - Abu Dhabi - 24 Sep 2021

Kailas

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When: Friday, 24 September 2021

Meeting time: 5:45 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/CcNou7tJJTUuWfnj7 (when you will exit from E16 to enter the track, the barrier will automatically open at the gate) 

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

Border InforWhat to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

P.S.S. Make sure you fill up your gas tank at the nearest Petrol Station:

If you are coming from Abu Dhabi: ADNOC Al Khatam (975)

If you are coming from Dubai: ADNOC Sweihan (960)

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close 12 hrs before start.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

On 9/20/2021 at 9:24 AM, PaoloMaraziti said:

Joining ! Looking forward to settle some ‘unfinished business’ I have with this area !

Hopefully you finish the business  this  time by crawling up the biggest dune …. If I don’t get a chance to join the pac man group in nahel I will joint with you ….

Edited by Mus_hus78

13 hours ago, Mus_hus78 said:

Hopefully you finish the business  this  time by crawling up the biggest dune …. If I don’t get a chance to join the pac man group in nahel I will joint with you ….

Its better @Mus_hus78 you join this drive as Pac man is still packed and no one seems to leave till now.

As you are FB+ so you can join Kailas FB+ drive. John (WL in Pac man) is FB, so ill add him there and extend my convoy by 1.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Its better @Mus_hus78 you join this drive as Pac man is still packed and no one seems to leave till now.

As you are FB+ so you can join Kailas FB+ drive. John (WL in Pac man) is FB, so ill add him there and extend my convoy by 1.

Already joint fewbie plus 😎 thanks 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Mus_hus78 said:

Already joint fewbie plus 😎 thanks 

Good man, thanks for understanding.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Good evening all,

Please find tomorrow's convoy list:

1. Kailas-L

2. @JeromeFJ-SL

3. @Naveen Raj

4. @Hasan Wahlan

5. @Rizwanm2-CF

6. @PaoloMaraziti

7. @Ruan van den Heever

8. @Mus_hus78-SW

We will be on channel 2. See you all at 5:45 am.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you very much @Kailas for the drive. A very fluid way of the discovering the immense possibilities of the Sweihan area ! Excellent combination of bowls and nice ridges. You even managed to include some technical portions so that the Dubai guys don't miss too much Al Qudra 😅

Thanks @Rizwanm2 and all for the support in the recoveries !

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you all for joining the drive. 

Always happy to come and explore more of Sweihan. 

Thanks to @Rizwanm2 for driving to Sweihan and supporting the drive.

Before heading to Naqrah, we started off with some climbs near the start point. Then we headed of Naqrah where we practiced some massive climbs.

For the majority of the drive we drove continuously without any  refusals. Well done @JeromeFJ @Naveen Raj @Hasan Wahlan @Rizwanm2 @Ruan van den Heever @PaoloMaraziti @Mus_hus78👏

@PaoloMaraziti thanks for posting videos. 

See you all soon! 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use