•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Bab al Shams - Dubai - 24 Sep 2021

Mehmet Volga

3 hours ago, Mehmet Volga said:

Pls confirm if you still want to join this drive... 

@Mehmet Volga Thank you. I should  have mentioned another group was able to accommodate me so I will not be in this drive 

Thank you 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Enrico Biscaro said:

@Mehmet Volga Thank you. I should  have mentioned another group was able to accommodate me so I will not be in this drive 

Thank you 

Great @Enrico Biscaro! Nice to hear that you have found a slot. Thanks to our desert cowgirls @Foxtrot Oscar and @Jeepie for organizing all are in

• Like (+1) 1

@Naim Aoun @Gilbert Khalil @Alexander Holodny @Richard Franks @Chris Wing @Rodi @Daniel Yang @Gregory @Charbel @Christopher Assal @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ

Here is the convoy order for tomorrow;

convoy.PNG.548a96a182bbfeeb01fa7c099631f3a5.PNG

we will be using channel#4 on the radio.

there will be @Frederic's newbie convoy deflating close to our meeting point. Don't be confused, just pass them through and continue. You will find our point around 1 km away from them

See you all in the morning!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Another excellent fast paced and challenging ride.   Lots of fun and technical dunes. 

Thanks @Mehmet Volga for leading and @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQfor your assistance and quick response.  Now I am sold; will get a winch for my Wrangler. 

Good to practice pulling out a stuck car and being pulled out.  It is I guess part of the learning.  

Kudoes to @Alexandre for managing such a drive with the Montero! Impressive. 

See you all next time. 

Edited by Naim Aoun
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use