Desert Champions Trophy - 2021

Popular petition: let's go to Liwa in Nov/Dec 2021

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Offroaders,  Here an idea I'd like to launch to the community for our late autumn.  I would like to propose a weekend in Liwa to tackle the amazing heights of the Empty Quarter. Here th

Hi @PaoloMaraziti great ideas ! We have a yearly Liwa trip which we are working out logistics. So stay tuned !

Hi All,  As @Frederic already mentioned, a Carnity Liwa adventure is already in the planning stage. We took 5 convoys out last year despite Covid restrictions, so this year things should be a lit

Posted Images

@PaoloMaraziti I missed the last Liwa trip as it was to soon for me (having only done a few drives) so am keen to make up for lost time!  Love the idea and looking forward to the plans @Frederic and leads have lined up!  And the Qasr option is the rockstar way to do Liwa … if I can convince the family I may leave them there and then camp myself!  :) 

• Like (+1) 5
6 minutes ago, Niki said:

@PaoloMaraziti I missed the last Liwa trip as it was to soon for me (having only done a few drives) so am keen to make up for lost time!  Love the idea and looking forward to the plans @Frederic and leads have lined up!  And the Qasr option is the rockstar way to do Liwa … if I can convince the family I may leave them there and then camp myself!  :) 

I have both my swag for camping with @M.Seidam and yourself and my credit card for Qasr Al Sarab ... ready for any adventure. Signed the Rockstar :D  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
41 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Hi @PaoloMaraziti great ideas ! We have a yearly Liwa trip which we are working out logistics. So stay tuned !

Frederic, fantastic... but .... in Italy we say something that roughly translates like: "you can't throw the stone and hide the hand"... in this case means: you cannot say we are looking into ... more to come... and disappear ! We want DETAILSSSSSS NOW !!!! he he... 

Jokes apart , this is an amazing news happy to contribute to the ideation phase and help to crowdsource some ideas as you and others the carnity management feel appropriate.  I am excited ! 

Edited by PaoloMaraziti
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use