•  
Advertise here

Pajero mechanic recommendation

Hey Ho! On a drive a while back Vanessa recommended a workshop in Al Quoz (I think) that was a popular choice for Pajero fixing. The head mechanic had been at Habtoor for years I think. Can anyone share a name, I need some engine fixing. Stupid problem. Let the guys at grand lube talk me into using an engine cleaner and since then, the engine have had very low revs when idle or slowing to stop and often stalls altogether. Is this a problem anyone else has encountered... Model 2008.. 

Thanking in advance, 

Mac

13 minutes ago, andy_macdxb said:

Hey Ho! On a drive a while back Vanessa recommended a workshop in Al Quoz (I think) that was a popular choice for Pajero fixing. The head mechanic had been at Habtoor for years I think. Can anyone share a name, I need some engine fixing. Stupid problem. Let the guys at grand lube talk me into using an engine cleaner and since then, the engine have had very low revs when idle or slowing to stop and often stalls altogether. Is this a problem anyone else has encountered... Model 2008.. 

Thanking in advance, 

Mac

I go to Rage Performance in Al Quoz ask for Ranjhod 052 722 2844. You can mention my name (if you want really poor service!)

• Haha (+1) 1