•  

Islam Soliman has been promoted to Marshal level

Gaurav

My hearty congratulations Islam @Islam Soliman your dedication and persistence from the start and smooth personality and presence of mind and heart toward this team sport is an inspiration to any off roader . Mabroook 🎉🎉🎉👏👏👏

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

You absolutely deserve this Islam. Your journey in off-road has been all-in from the beginning, never backing down from a challenge and always humble and appreciative to others. 

Looking forward to many more drives together ! (In little blue Pajero that is 😅)

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Congratulations @Islam Soliman. Fantastic achievement at an amazing pace as well.

It just seems like yesterday when we first met on the AN drive, and to be honest I was worried about the Yukon with it's low hanging bumpers and air dam. After crossing every dune I would turn around to check if you crossed safely, but you have stuck to that car and achieved probably the impossible and that is taking it everywhere in all kinds of terrain and for that I have the utmost Respect for your drive skills.

Well done my friend. The journey is only just beginning as you would now be mentoring and guiding many first time off-roaders as well.

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use