•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 01 Oct 2021

Anish S

Hello @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Bernard Kalaani  @Daniel Yang @Pierre de Maigret @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Charbel @TT_Dubai @imranaasghar81 @Amir Amiri @Danish Mohammad @PaoloMaraziti

My apologies for the last minute change,  please find attached convoy list. We will be using Radio Channel 3 (446056).  Looking forward to see you all tomorrow. 

709240905_ScreenShot2021-09-30at6_32_50PM.png.b7226b750d909bb84ec70f83ee7300f5.png

• Like (+1) 5

lovely afternoon @Anish S, always a pleasure driving with you. big thanks go to the support team, though they had nothing much to do 😀 considering all drivers did incredibly well. 

i don't remember i ever had a drive with just 14 minutes stoppage time. 

see you in the next one 🤘

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Ciao @PaoloMaraziti thank you for taking the time, that's a super video capturing the fun afternoon yesterday! 👍

Great route from the Lisali camel tracks ending up at the Qudra exit - thanks to @Anish S for planning and leading. We only had very few refusals and each were brilliantly self recovered.  No stucks meant no shovels and tugs required. As a result we enjoyed a few well timed breaks but otherwise made good progress meaning we reached our exit point on time just as the sun was setting. @Danish Mohammadand @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ had a relaxing drive I suspect !😃Finally thanks to @Zixuan Huang - Charlie for a solid second lead and rerouting  where necessary.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear @Anish S sorry for late reply as got busy in some outdoor work. I would like to THANK you for trusting and giving me this opportunity to be as CF so that I can keep you update on convoy movement, It was good for me to learn the duties of this role by being a part of supporting team with @Zixuan Huang - Charlie & @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ

Thank you everyone for joining this Convoy and appreciate your patience.

See you in next drive :)        

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Dear All,

Thank you for joining for the drive. I was really surprise by the performance of the whole team, we barely had 3 refusals which in itself tells a lot about your skills. All of you drove very well through out the whole drive both in technical areas and long range dunes.

Thank you @Charbel @TT_Dubai @Danish Mohammad  for the comments and  @PaoloMaraziti for the awesome video and statistics. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the drive. @Danish Mohammad thank you for showing interest in doing CF and supporting. Luckily, it was a relaxed day for all of us. Thank you @Zixuan Huang - Charlie for being a focused second lead and for making necessary corrections whenever needed and of course to our sweep @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ for monitoring and keeping the team together.

Take care, see soon soon in another drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use