•  

Lorenzo Candelpergher has been promoted to Marshal level

Gaurav

Thank you @Lorenzo Candelpergher - I will for sure be taking up the invitation to join you and grow beyond my comfort zone .. as @Ahab Shamaa would say, I’ll bring diapers just Incase :) 

(I may defer this moment to grow beyond where I am comfortable by a week or so, there are 2 drives this weekend at Sweihan, an intermediate and a newbie!!!! No prizes for guessing which I chose 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

A leader not only shows the way but also walks the way with the team that you proved in real. You’re an amazing marshal and we’re proud of you. Driving with a leader like @Lorenzo Candelpergher is a great inspiration for all of us to keep modifying our skills and talent. 

Thank you so much for your help and support. God Bless, Stay Safe always 🤲🙏

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Congratulations @Lorenzo Candelpergher i very well remember my first drive in your lead. I was catching my breath all the time as i was your second lead and wanted to keep up with the pace. And i quickly realized you were not only looking for speed, as your eyes were always on the convoy and making sure other drivers were enjoying and pushing themselves. 

See you soon !

• Like (+1) 6

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher

Sorry I am late to the party as I am away having a small vacation.

Absolutely fantastic to see your progress all the way to the top. How you have handled a not so easy car beautifully- Y62 , is a testament to your off road capabilities.

From the time you have been an IM  , your presence on any drives was a blessing to have for all the team work you bring along. I still remember how you handled some tricky recoveries on my first independent lead at IM level, when I had butterflies in my stomach.

From then on joining your drives as support would always make me learn and  realise how focused you were with

1. Adding a flavor to even a well known area

2. Meticulous planning 

3. Excellent timings- especially to start on time

4. Fantastic briefings and camaraderie which made you more respected among the members.( to an extent your drives are no longer desert or off road drives but they are termed "Lorenzo" drives )

Congratulations once again and wonderful to have you here as a marshall @Lorenzo Candelpergher

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Congratulations @Lorenzo Candelpergher, i must say that this is one of the most deserving promotion, well done. Saw you driving since you were known for pop outs 😜  with the patrol to now known for being an excellent leader and your extreme drives. Bravo👏

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Congratulations @Lorenzo Candelpergher well earned promotion. The tow out of my manual JK with a completely burnt out clutch is an experience I shall never forget and an indication of your commitment to look after the drivers in your convoy.

See you in the sand Marshal

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use