Brette

Hi

Vehicle details - Make, Model, Year. >> Toyota Prado swb 2009

Do you have any prior off-road experience? >> Done the odd desert trip

Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets. >> confirmed

Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 inches of ground clearance. >> confirmed

• Like (+1) 1

Hello everyone 

Vehicle details - Mercedes G Wagon (63) 2018 Did  desert off roading once RTA classes 

Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets. >> yes confirmed

Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 inches of ground clearance. >> yes confirmed

Also I have one Friend who own Jeep Wrangler and would like to join but already 12members are there .Any chance you can accommodate one more ?

Please advise.Thanks in advance.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi….Good Day to all.

I drive 2018 Renault Koleos which is having front tow hook and rear tow hitch, I hope that’s ok.

Yeah vehicle is having 8+inch ground clearance.

Prior Experience : Been to Maleiha, Margam and few more places for camping but didn’t had much experience of driving on dunes.

Also want to confirm @Brette, have you taken Koleos earlier for the same.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MANOJ SOMAN said:

Also I have one Friend who own Jeep Wrangler and would like to join but already 12members are there .Any chance you can accommodate one more ?

Please advise.Thanks in advance.

Hi Manoj, we restrict to maximum 12 number of cars for safety reasons. You can request your friend to add his name here as waitlist, so if someone drops out he will be added immediately. We usually have few drop offs on Thursday. If not he can always sign up on Sunday for the next Friday Absolute Newbie drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Rajat Verma said:

Hi….Good Day to all.

I drive 2018 Renault Koleos which is having front tow hook and rear tow hitch, I hope that’s ok.

Yeah vehicle is having 8+inch ground clearance.

Prior Experience : Been to Maleiha, Margam and few more places for camping but didn’t had much experience of driving on dunes.

Also want to confirm @Brette, have you taken Koleos earlier for the same.

@Rajat Vermayes we have had people with a Koleos join the absolute newbie drive before. The vehicle definitely has its limitations and as the driver you would need to be a little extra careful and understand its limitations. 

We will run through that at the meeting point tomorrow before we start the drive. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Hi @Brette

Vehicle details - Landcruiser GXR V8 2019

Do you have any prior off-road experience? No

Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets. - Yes

Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 inches of ground clearance. - Should have, Will check this.

Thks / Sharat

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use