•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra to Lisaili Mighty Dunes - Dubai - 2 Oct 2021

Lorenzo Candelpergher

Dear @Waqar.S,

Following today's AN drive with @Brette, if you are still interested, you may join tomorrow's Newbie Drive. 

Please confirm if this is still your intention. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Waqar.S said:

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher, thank you and Carnity team as really enjoyed the AN drive today. Yes, I would like to join the drive tomorrow. Kindly let me know the next steps involved. 

Dear @Waqar.S,  you will be added to thr RSVP. Please read carefully the drive instructions above and any further communication I will be posting here during the day today.

Make sure you have all the basic gear required at Newbie level. If you have doubts have a look here:

In particular, make sure you have pressure gauge, tire deflator, flag and radio, with the Carnity Channels duly preset. 

See you tomorrow! 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Please find below the convoy order for our drive:

image.png.40df9fc79b84bbda4c7956dfaa5dede0.png

@Sanjay Malik, @Algin Varghese, @Waqar.S, @Felix Obst, @Serafino, @jeetu sharma, @Mohammed Mansoor, @Alexanderrr, @Fabien Monleau, @Jeepiethis drive is going to be thrilling and exciting, but quite demanding as we will cover a long distance in a very diversified terrain ranging from long range dunes to smaller technical ones to high ones. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, so make sure you come well rested and hydrated and that and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you, as they may feel car-sick, especially if placed on the back seats.

We will be using Carnity Channel 4 (446.08125Mhz)

Our meeting point is confirmed Al Qudra Pylon Track - https://goo.gl/maps/VurDujZbhkNZjGah7 

See you tomorrow morning, ready to go (i.e. already caffeinated, deflated, flagged and briefed) by no later 6:00am (sharp), so make sure you make it to the meeting point at least by 5:45am so you have enough time for your preparations.

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Algin Varghese said:

Flag is necessary? Let me know please 

I ordered flag in online and it get on Sunday 

Dear @Algin Varghese, yes, the flag is mandatory, for your own and your fellow drivers' safety.

I have, however, a spare flag with a suction mount that I can lend you for the day, so don't worry about it for tomorrow. 

• Well Done (+2) 1

17 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Algin Varghese, yes, the flag is mandatory, for your own and your fellow drivers' safety.

I have, however, a spare flag with a suction mount that I can lend you for the day, so don't worry about it for tomorrow. 

Thank you very much sir 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use