•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Exploration Drive - Al Jabib to Faqa: The Reopening - AD/Dubai - 2 Oct 2021

Ale Vallecchi

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie plus and above 

Meeting time: 6:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/V1s5p28WZHdvNQp1A

Action Plan: With the removal of the border checkpoints comes the opportunity to roam freely between the emirates. We'll start from the Al Ain's side of Faqa, exploring a route connecting the village of Al Jabib to the area of farmsteads bordering the E20, then, time permitting, we'll turn back toward the E14 road, with the goal of crossing into the dunes of Faqa's plateau, and eventually reach Faqa town, or the nearby sabkha.

The skills most in demand will be patience, as always on exploration drives, together with the ability to adapt to many different driving styles: from technical maneuvers, to faster bowl riding and criss-crossing.

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:30 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Monday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

• Like (+1) 1

• Ale Vallecchi changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Exploration Drive - Al Jabib to Faqa: The Reopening - AD/Dubai - 2 Oct 2021
1 minute ago, Alex Raptor said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi happy to support you on this one if you want to move me to manage and free up another spot

This drive was full in matter of seconds 😱kindly waitlist me ….. thanks 

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie plus and above 

Meeting time: 6:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: TBC

Action Plan: With the removal of the border checkpoints comes the opportunity to roam freely between the emirates. We'll start from the Al Ain's side of Faqa, exploring a route connecting the village of Al Jabib to the area of farmsteads bordering the E20, then, time permitting, we'll turn back toward the E14 road, with the goal of crossing into the dunes of Faqa's plateau, and eventually reach Faqa town, or the nearby sabkha.

The skills most in demand will be patience, as always on exploration drives, together with the ability to adapt to many different driving styles: from technical maneuvers, to faster bowl riding and criss-crossing.

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:30 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Monday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

This drive has reached its limit in matter of seconds ….kindly WL me as I want to explore this area too 😎

25 minutes ago, Chris Wing said:

You guys are too fast! WL me please @Ale Vallecchi

Hi @Chris Wing. You are #1 in the WL. Thanks

25 minutes ago, Alex Raptor said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi happy to support you on this one if you want to move me to manage and free up another spot

Hi @Alex Raptor. Yes I will, so I can open up one spot in the convoy. Thanks a lot, and looking forward to your support.

28 minutes ago, Chris Wing said:

You guys are too fast! WL me please @Ale Vallecchi

Actually @Chris Wing, I can already add you to the drive, as Alex has been moved to the Support tab. Can I confirm you? Thanks

26 minutes ago, Mus_hus78 said:

This drive has reached its limit in matter of seconds ….kindly WL me as I want to explore this area too 😎

Dear @Mus_hus78, you are now #1 in the WL. Thanks a lot.

5 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @Chris Wing. You are #1 in the WL. Thanks

Hi @Alex Raptor. Yes I will, so I can open up one spot in the convoy. Thanks a lot, and looking forward to your support.

Actually @Chris Wing, I can already add you to the drive, as Alex has been moved to the Support tab. Can I confirm you? Thanks

Dear @Mus_hus78, you are now #1 in the WL. Thanks a lot.

Confirmed:) thanks @Ale Vallecchi

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi I will remove myself from this drive and join the Abu Dhabi drive on Friday instead. However could you waitlist me for a 2nd drive please?

Hi @Russ Yes. I will. You will become #1 in the WL. Thanks

35 minutes ago, Mus_hus78 said:

Dear @Mus_hus78 good news. There is an open spot in the drive. Would you like me to add you? Thanks

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @Russ Yes. I will. You will become #1 in the WL. Thanks

Dear @Mus_hus78 good news. There is an open spot in the drive. Would you like me to add you? Thanks

Yes please add me 😎

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use