•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Exploration Drive - Al Jabib to Faqa: The Reopening - AD/Dubai - 2 Oct 2021

Ale Vallecchi

12 hours ago, AlexPol said:

Can you please add me to the waitlist? First drive.

Hello @AlexPol. You are #1 on the WL, with @Russ now at #2 (as this would be his 2nd drive). Thanks

9 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Kindly WL me for second drive of week. 

Hi @varunmehndiratta. You will be #3 in the WL. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Desertnauts.

Thanks for joining this drive, relaunching Faqa as a favourite off-roading area. This time we'll finally be able to venture, most of the drive, on the Al Ain side of this border town. Not driven as often as Sweihan's great dunes, we are going to discover what this side of Abu Dhabi and Dubai's desert has to offer. 

To make sure the drive plan will be well designed, a small Carnity posse will do a flash recce around this area, tomorrow afternoon, searching for the best entry and exit points, and all there will be to discover in between.

@darren thompson, @PaoloMaraziti, @Sunil Mathew, @Looper, @Ehab, @JeromeFJ, @Tareck, @Darren Brooke, @Chris Wing, @Mus_hus78 and @Alex Raptor, stay tuned for more in the next couple of days. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Niki said:

@Ale Vallecchi can you kindly add me to the wait list as a first drive of the weekend. I have had to drop from Friday drive this weekend so am hopeful I can make this convoy with you all 🙏🏽

Sure @Niki, I am adding you to the WL. Thanks a lot.

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 9/27/2021 at 8:50 AM, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @AlexPol. You are #1 on the WL, with @Russ now at #2 (as this would be his 2nd drive). Thanks

Hi @varunmehndiratta. You will be #3 in the WL. Thanks. 

Hi @Ale Vallecchi won't be able to join on Saturday. Thanks 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Dear @AlexPol and @Niki, due to the quality of the convoy, I would like to extend it, and ask if you still wish to partecipate. If yes, I will sign you up. Thanks 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use