•  
Advertise here

10 drives old!

Vaibhav

Hello Everyone

I am new to the group. I just wanted to check how does the level work. I have done 10 drives with other group and looking forward to many more with Carnity. I wanted to understand how the levels work? since i have newly the group do I join absolute newbie or a different level. 

Regards

Vaibhav

• Like (+1) 3

Welcome To Carnity @Vaibhav Walavalkar ! Yes you are right, your first drive with us should be an Absolute Newbie drive so you can get the perfect introduction to us and what we represent.

There are many articles, the one related to the grading levels can be found below:

See you soon in the sand !

Many more links and tutorials you will find here.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi Vaibhav, welcome to Carnity offroad club.

Based on your first absolute newbie you can self declare your experience and transfer your offroad experience based on below procedure. 

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Danish Mohammadthank you 

@GauravI have done with my absolute newbie drive today. I was informed by Brette that I would have to join the newbie drive next and declare my drive and have evaluated to move to fewbie. 

On 10/1/2021 at 5:05 PM, Vaibhav said:

@Danish Mohammadthank you 

@GauravI have done with my absolute newbie drive today. I was informed by Brette that I would have to join the newbie drive next and declare my drive and have evaluated to move to fewbie. 

Yes, he is correct because at times Absolute Newbie drive is not a fair ground to judge your previous experience and that's why we request you to do 1 more newbie drive.

Please make sure to self-declare your off-road experience on that Newbie drive post, so that trip lead and support team can access your skills accordingly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 11 months later...
8 hours ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

@Vaibhav Congratulations for your first anniversary with @Carnity ;) Just browsing through I noticed the date :D - So where are you treating us with ! 

After 4 weeks 😂 once you are back.

• Like (+1) 2