Desert Champions Trophy - 2021

By the way one technology that is being developed is the vehicle-to-vehicle charging ….. so beside the recovery rope we might see also a cable being extended …. Maybe we should call it the electric winch 

Hopefully they won’t be short lived 

C4F772A1-4DFC-48B5-AF68-30280F369CCA.jpeg

Hummer EV they are showing now us the first edition model, fully loaded so it’s more expensive.

all the reviews I saw for Rivian were from tech channels. Btw it comes with onboard auto air compressor plus 7-15” ground clearance. I am quite impressed by the tunnel as well. It will perhaps take quite a bit of time before it comes over here. It is a smaller truck compared to Ford Lightining & Hummer EV.

Ford F-150  Lightining is scheduled to be launched next year starting from about $40k going up to $90k is another EV contender.

• Like (+1) 1

I would not be in a hurry to jump on the EV bandwagon. If EV is really the future, then I will try to enjoy internal combustion engines for as long as possible, hear those engine noise and smell those exhaust fumes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
18 hours ago, Looper said:

Ford F-150  Lightining is scheduled to be launched next year starting from about $40k going up to $90k is another EV contender.

Tue.

On the Rivian what will put me surely off at the beginning will be the brand resilience and the likely inferior spare parts availability vs a well established brand. Yet, the good news is also that startups push big brands to follow the innovation path so... hopefully we can see a redesigned FJ with a monster electric powertrain and call it a day... (last sentence is the wishful thinking part of my post)