•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 8 Oct 2021

Islam Soliman

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive details

Level:  Newbie and Above

When: 8 Oct 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 06:00 AM SHARP

Meeting Point:  24°48'27.7"N 55°15'50.2"E
https://goo.gl/maps/3mb55ZwQjP4LBiVu7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

End Point: 

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL  ENDING THE DRIVE A POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

RSVP On Below Calendar

Hello @Islam Soliman

I would like to join this drive.

I have done absolute newbie drive on Sep 24 with @Ale Vallecchi.

Based on his valuable suggestions I installed Pintle hook and front recovery points on my Nissan Patrol.

I also have compressor with me .

Hope I can join this drive

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Davie Chase @Felix Obst @Max Beloenko @salah2u @Joseph Raju.. it's time to wrap up our plan for tomorrow morning.

Pre-drive details below:

1- Temperature is getting better and hopefully we will enjoy nice early morning breeze. Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed. 

2- Be at the meeting point by 6:00am (or before) and be ready to move max by 6:15am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 2 (446,031)

4-Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/3mb55ZwQjP4LBiVu7

Convoy order:

image.png.42b539ff680335d0ddc3dff24ccbd4ad.png

See you all on the sand 😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Great adventure today guys really enjoyed it and more importantly great company too.

@Islam Soliman thankyou for leading another superb adventure, this was more than a drive lol. we had some great learning opportunities with some very interesting and challenging stucks... appreciate you and @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQguidance, mentoring and assistance. was great to get to see a pop off tire and how to recover from that situation.  All in in a great learning experience today :)

@Joseph Raju hope you got home safely and there is not too much wrong with your car just the wiring loom issue i hope. was great to meet you and the rest of the convoyees@Max Beloenko  @salah2u and @Felix Obst

stay safe and look forward to more adventures in the sun and sand with you all 

Davie C

• Thanks (+1) 2

Thank you @Islam Soliman, @Davie Chase, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ and all other team members who joined today’s wonderful trip for your guidance, support and patience.

I reached home safely and doing good

@Islam Soliman It was a great pleasure to drive with you. Today I have learned a lot by doing mistakes. Thank you for correcting me and guide me. Through out the trip you helped me a lot to recover from many stucks. I am extremely thankful for the recovery of my vehicle when it faces some issues

@Davie Chase I know my vehicle burned your hand. Sorry for that. Your technical knowledge and guidance is awesome. Thank you for your support and guidance through out the trip and especially at the end of the trip.

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ What I am thinking without you and your support still I will be in the desert😁. You are today’s gadget person. What all tools required everything will be there with you . Thank you for taking care of me till last even after prayers.

and all the members, Thank you for your support and patience. It was really nice to have a trip with you all. 
My car is in workshop now. Definitely I will be back with more energy and enthusiasm 

👍

• Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use