•  

Morning Fewbie - Passion Play - Action Photography - Big Red - Sharjah - 08 Oct 2021

Gaurav

50 minutes ago, Ilya said:

I've uploded mine to this folder (as even JPEGs are 18mb each)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bSXtr6h9nSiz4T8rL6KfoHDZnL4sxiBy?usp=sharing 

Guys, if you can upload the pictures of mine into this folder I would appreciate it (it has only 4 gb of space or so, so we can't use it for all pictures). Or just share your folders!

Awesome dude...really nice clicks 

How you got the timing just perfect on this one is freaking awesome ...thanks

Screenshot_20211008-133213.jpg

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hello all!

Thanks to everyone for making this morning super fun!

@GauravI'll upload my favourites to the directory

For anyone that wants to sift through my shots from today, there is about 60 to download below (click the link)

Download Link: https://we.tl/t-hZ2QsMYWib (They are very friendly JPEGs for Mobile and Web use, all 60 equate to about 55mb)

Look forward to seeing the rest of everyones photos, super jealous of you guys with the long lenses from what I can already see they look wicked!!

BigRed_Carnity_Oct8_ 3.jpg

BigRed_Carnity_Oct8_ 13.jpg

BigRed_Carnity_Oct8_ 24.jpg

BigRed_Carnity_Oct8_ 58.jpg

BigRed_Carnity_Oct8_ 33.jpg

BigRed_Carnity_Oct8_ 21.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Just now, Gilbert Khalil said:

Here you guys, Some of the successful photos that I took in the link below :) Thanks again Gaurav! Hope you like your pics!

https://we.tl/t-LeGXOaHCTc

IMG_1723.JPG

Much better than the last sideways profile shot by @Niki

• Haha (+1) 3

All images are uploaded to the gallery.

Finally, I have used 65 out of 1380 images clicked.

Thanks, @Frederic for all the motivation and knowledge to push me to use Manual mode. Thanks, @samamara and @Mario Cornejo for sound advice, I have tried a few experiments and am kind of satisfied (not fully, though). I still feel we need a lot more time, patience, colder weather (a bit more) to try different experiments.

I shot many on Manual mode today and from time to time switch to Auto as I was afraid to use manual - all the way, as I'm still learning and practicing.

Also learned a lot from the off-road point, that is what really makes the perfect splash.

Overall, I am happy with the first Passion Play experiment and with the results, I'm sure we will get progressively better and more structured as we go along.

Thanks to everyone for joining it and making it possible today, really appreciate the great teamwork, cooperation and support.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Great results everyone. Amazing shots for my car that made feel guilty that I haven't done the same for you

The gallery is a gold mine for stories, reels, posts, and profile pictures👍👍 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use