Desert Champions Trophy - 2021

Morning Fewbie - Passion Play - Action Photography - Big Red - Sharjah - 08 Oct 2021

@Nathan Evans @varunmehndiratta @Richard Franks @Gilbert Khalil @Veedooshee @Ilya @Chinthaka Ruwan @Rawad @Anish S

Please find all my good shots unedited in full res here.

Link valid for 7 days only

Download link
https://we.tl/t-1dfXGIOwFy

Carnity Passion Play - Action Photography - 8 Oct 2021 - Good Shots.zipx
750 MB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Gaurav @varunmehndiratta @Nathan Evans @Ilya @Gilbert Khalil @Chinthaka Ruwan @Richard Franks @Rawad @Anish S Hello Everybody, Hope you are all good. I apologise for the delay(quite long ac

All images are uploaded to the gallery. Finally, I have used 65 out of 1380 images clicked. Thanks, @Frederic for all the motivation and knowledge to push me to use Manual mode. Thanks, @sam

@Gaurav Thanks for the excellent drive. New experience.  Here some actions. I'll upload all pictures soon.  Hope everyone enjoyed the rest of the drive. 

Posted Images

Thanks Richard for sharing Becky's amazing photography. She definitely deserve lot of applause being the youngest photographer among all.

Well done Becky, keep it up.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Super amazing click @Veedooshee.

Every time I see these clicks, I feel like lets do it again. Weather is getting perfect now.

I still have to explore the Manual mode more and next time ill bring the laptop to see my experiments, as I was scared half way and switched back to auto to have some good shots as a backup. Whereas my manual mode clicks were far superior and crisp.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use